The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drunk:
They would cop a lot of flak, particularly from City if they turn up with their U21's.

Would you agree though Mourinho is the type of manager to put noses out of joint after what the refs did to Chelsea and deliberately field a weaker team?

Probably better to give a title to a team that hasnt won one in two decades than to give one to one that has won it recently?

:drunk:

Would you agree though Mourinho is the type of manager to put noses out of joint after what the refs did to Chelsea and deliberately field a weaker team?

Probably better to give a title to a team that hasnt won one in two decades than to give one to one that has won it recently?
I dont think Mourinho will care who wins the title, he will purely be thinking about Chelsea. I guess we just have to wait and see what kind of team trots out at Anfield on sunday and then discuss it all after that.

I dont think Mourinho will care who wins the title, he will purely be thinking about Chelsea. I guess we just have to wait and see what kind of team trots out at Anfield on sunday and then discuss it all after that.

Agreed its only speculation on my part. My clothes will remain on, unless we score first.:confused::p

Schwarzer
Ivanovic Luiz Cahill Azpi
Mikel Matic
Salah Lampard Willian
Torres

Hazard off the bench if fit

Need to score first because they'll park the bus if they go ahead. Can't handle even thinking about the remainder of the season, it's killing me. Actually it would be just my luck we'd lift the title but I'd cark it just beforehand - albeit that's good for you lot :)

It will be interesting to see the reception Torres gets from the KOP.

nelson-haha.jpg

To be honest I'm less worried about the team Mourinho picks than I am about him telling his players to kick the suitcases out of Sterling & Coutinho. Wouldn't be surprised to see a red card to them and an injury to one of our players in the opening 15 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schwarzer
Ivanovic Luiz Cahill Azpi
Mikel Matic
Salah Lampard Willian
Torres

Hazard off the bench if fit

That's is still an incredibly solid lineup on paper. Luiz potentially hurts their chances of parking the bus, but the two shielding the back four are quite capable in gaining and retaining possession if needed.

Where are the kids Jose spoke about? Bring them on!! :D

To be honest I'm less worried about the team Mourinho picks than I am about him telling his players to kick the suitcases out of Sterling & Coutinho. Wouldn't be surprised to see a red card to them and an injury to one of our players in the opening 15 minutes.

Talking about mind games, Mourinho will probably talk about the penalties we've been having, Rodgers should talk back about the way our players got kicked by theirs at the Bridge and ask for protection

Even a half string Chelsea side is good enough to win the match against us. We need to be on our game cause I can see the bus being parked and counter attack football from them. If they score first then it could be a looooooong day.

I can easily see them having a go at us now and try to get the first goal, they need to win, don't have the luxury to park the bus

This is the one game I'd like us to be pragmatic, the side's been going for sides like crazy in the first 20 but this is the one I'd like us to be more cagey. Who knows, Rodgers will probably go for it and see if we can get an early goal

It's a first goal match

Hope we don't play the diamond in this one though, one thing Chelsea has is pace out wide, we'd get shredded unless we can some cover from our wide players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back