Games The BigFooty Soccer Manager League (3 teams open)

Remove this Banner Ad

So with season 2 done and dusted, what's the go? Are we gonna continue for the time being or just can it for a while and come back with a new one in a few weeks?

I'm happy to go with the majority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Valdes, Mascherano, Xavi and Villa all up for grabs.

Not overly interested in cash (feel its pretty useless with this set up) but am looking for younger players of less ratings but big potential
How much for Villa? Am currently scouting for a CF and he fits my bill.

I own the game world now. I can change the settings so we can buy from unmanaged clubs but I think we should limit it as we'll end up with a lot of weak clubs when the the next season starts.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I own the game world now. I can change the settings so we can buy from unmanaged clubs but I think we should limit it as we'll end up with a lot of weak clubs when the the next season starts.

What are the options for limiting the spending from managed clubs??

Perhaps put a transfer fee limit when buying from unmanaged clubs ie 30m (as an example) to make it a fair and even playing field for all clubs.

I've had a look at the options and there aren't a lot, to be honest. Basically, I can either enable transfer windows or put a cap on transfer fees. Neither would be fully effective, IMO.

We could also just have no limit and hope that limited transfer funds will mean that managers can't afford to just buy up a heap of expensive players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back