Universal Love The Billy Hartung Bandwagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What does Savage have to do with Hartung?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
What does Judd have to do with Sewell ?
Sorry, I got distracted, my bad.

The point I was making was here we have a young debutant that fitted into our team seamlessly & made a significant impact whereas Savage struggled to cement his spot in our side.
I would've thought Savage would have made bigger inroads in the Saints team than what he has, considering all their injuries, but alas he hasn't !
Playing against his former team , you'd have thought he would have been set for a big game, whereas Hartung was debuting and most wouldn't have expected such a big impact from Billy.

Sorry, should have made this clearer :oops:

If he runs like that at ANZ on Friday, then Sydney are cooked! We will win well but it would be great to see Hartung along with Cyril, Hill and Isaac getting off the leash and making those imposters chase our arses all night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Judd have to do with Sewell ?
Sorry, I got distracted, my bad.

The point I was making was here we have a young debutant that fitted into our team seamlessly & made a significant impact whereas Savage struggled to cement his spot in our side.
I would've thought Savage would have made bigger inroads in the Saints team than what he has, considering all their injuries, but alas he hasn't !
Playing against his former team , you'd have thought he would have been set for a big game, whereas Hartung was debuting and most wouldn't have expected such a big impact from Billy.

Sorry, should have made this clearer :oops:

I knew what you were saying. I just don't see the point in having even a slight dig at Savage, and have noticed a few on here over the last few weeks.

As for Hartung though - simply sensational debut.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Will Hartung become more like dangerfield or more like Hill as seems to have pace as well.

What a ripping debut!

There is no way in hell he will start as sub next week!

Not sure. The club may feel he played more game time than they wanted and he may hence pull up a bit sore, so they could either play him as sub or give him the week off.

I hope he plays though.

The commentators certainly seemed like they were on the bandwagon
Yeah I was at the game but put the radio on for the last quarter and Triple M really seemed to be getting around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back