The Birthday Thread 🎂 🎈🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Birthday HBF

Have a fabulous day!

02cfdef280225c524e5ef75f1732190e.jpg

More cake :p

Happy birthday MrsCoach16 :thumbsu::D Hope TheCoach has stepped up with some awesome pressies.
Thank you AceAndy, yes he's usually pretty good, has to be as it coincides with Valentines Day. But every year I get the same stupid joke first thing in the morning. "Hey Hun, I thought this year I'd give you something not too expensive and a little painful" EVERY YEAR !!! But he normally steps up in the end.

And a very very Happy Birthday to HBF and Thylacine60, it appears I'm in very good company as far as birthdays go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you AceAndy, yes he's usually pretty good, has to be as it coincides with Valentines Day. But every year I get the same stupid joke first thing in the morning. "Hey Hun, I thought this year I'd give you something not too expensive and a little painful" EVERY YEAR !!! But he normally steps up in the end.

And a very very Happy Birthday to HBF and Thylacine60, it appears I'm in very good company as far as birthdays go.
I had forgotten it was valentines day today. Dont think married people are into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back