FTA-TV The Blacklist

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen todays US ep ?
The final scenes have Liz sitting in like a warehouse type building and someone is locked in a room.

I never thought of it like that mind you I wasn't paying that much attention at that stage. I just thought she was facing the entrance.

i dont think it was implicit that its necessarily someone in the room.

although the first thing i thought was tom, as well.

the sniper was motel guy, wasnt it?

If anyone watched the latest ep and understood what was happening in the showdown scene at the farm, could you please explain it to me?

I watched it, rewound and watched it again and I still don't have a ******* clue what the thing with SPOILER--->the key<-- was about.

If anyone watched the latest ep and understood what was happening in the showdown scene at the farm, could you please explain it to me?

I watched it, rewound and watched it again and I still don't have a ******* clue what the thing with SPOILER--->the key<-- was about.

was just coming here to ask the same.Don't get that bit.

Full of spoilers this thread i;m guessing? Started watching this, just finished episode 2. Think they're trying to cram too much into an episode or is it just me? :p Sometimes people just link together whats going on at the drop of a hat for the sake of trying to fit it all in and to keep story moving quickly. But i can like this, otherwise.

Full of spoilers this thread i;m guessing? Started watching this, just finished episode 2. Think they're trying to cram too much into an episode or is it just me? :p Sometimes people just link together whats going on at the drop of a hat for the sake of trying to fit it all in and to keep story moving quickly. But i can like this, otherwise.
The writing on this show can be average
Spader carries the show

The writing on this show can be average
Spader carries the show

Yeah the pacing of the first episode was really quick. It was kind of like an 1h30m action film crammed into a 45m episode. The pacing was pretty good in the 2nd one though, for me it's pretty average in that sense.

Have to be honest i'd never heard of Spader before (I overlooked that it was him in Secretary and Seinfeld), but he is really good in this i agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to be honest i'd never heard of Spader before (I overlooked that it was him in Secretary and Seinfeld), but he is really good in this i agree.

He is great in Boston Legal as well alongside William Shatner.

Well done whoever guessed it was Tom in that room.
Thank you
Wasn't hard to guess.Who else would it be ?

That camp fire scene was just creepy :eek:

So another 2 weeks and then it's off until after the Superbowl [so early Feb]
Why ? so NBC can run that stuck up cow Katherine Heigls new show :thumbsdown:

As soon as Red left Lizzy to kill Tom last season you had to know he would survive. Show would always show Lizzy killing Tom (a character of importance) on screen.

I remember in the episode from season one with the guy who was melting people down in chemicals. When Red looked through the guys book with the pictures of his victims in it towards the end he stopped and looked payed close attention to one. Its stayed with me and I keep wondering if its important. Could be that the little things will mount up as we uncover Reds backstory and motives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back