FTA-TV The Block 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched it all, they did talk up how big the entire project will be. And it does look to have a lot of work involved.

In defense of the chippie, seeing brand new floor plans of a demolished building (not as built or existing condition plans) it wouldn't be easy, but agree he should of picked it up quicker than the others.

I caught a bit.
It might take me the entire series to figure out who is who. Why do they all (except one couple) look the same?!

I know! Was thinking the same thing, lol.

I usually just tune in each Sunday night to see the reveals and the scores. Dont really bother with "weekday" block.

I know! Was thinking the same thing, lol.

I usually just tune in each Sunday night to see the reveals and the scores. Dont really bother with "weekday" block.

:) Its a bit ridiculous!

Oh yeah. I can't believe they pad out a whole week with that.

Looks to be a decent start

A little bumbed its another fit out style block rather then renovation (creates problems old houses create etc, I prefer the structure already there like the earlier blocks) but they keep wanting to go bigger

Couples seem likable without any all stars (brothers have the most potential). Not sure who they'll paint as the villian, but Jollys wife is the early leader

Seems to be a little more building content based on tonights episode, but I'm sure the goss will take over as the series goes on and characters evolve

Good to be back, one of the only FTA shows I watch and the only reality tv show I watch

Couples seem likable without any all stars (brothers have the most potential). Not sure who they'll paint as the villian, but Jollys wife is the early leader

They kinda s**t me tbh- seem like they are trying too hard to put on an "act". The vegemite in the hat tho, classic. I put vegemite under the door handles of my cousins CRX once. He was not happy. :D

Best scene of yesterdays show (keeping in mind was bouncing around channels, didnt see the whole thing) was the Asian guy (dont know anyone's names yet!!) showing the team of tradies the plans/ time frame and the laughing. Also Keith "I feel a montage coming on". Lol.

Haven't got into it at all, the women (bar one) are all blonde fembots (like having three Karas from the last series) and none of the guys stick out either. Will be easy to have Jolly as a villain, but the fembot from the Gold Coast (whose name hasn't stuck) could be trouble.

Liked how there wasnt the elimination challange the first week, better thet got straight stuck in to it

Also interesting to see how the apartment goes that goes have any windows, not sure I've ever been in a living space without a single window

Jolly has the personality of a doorknob won't be getting into this year's show, probably only tune in for the reveals as I can't stand all the product endorsements.

I cant stand the top 40 tracks they pump out every ****ing second.

Also interesting to see how the apartment goes that goes have any windows, not sure I've ever been in a living space without a single window

Yeah I would have thought this is a massive disadvantage, will feel too boxed in? And a skylight is tricky in a bedroom at night when you want to sleep?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a skylight at home where you click a button and it closes. No light comes through at all.

No renovation in this series at all. Just a season of interior decorating :(

Even tho I'm not watching every ep start to finish, I'm really scared each of the teams are boring as bat s**t. Dont have very high hopes for this season.. and yeah prob just watch reveals.

I've got a skylight at home where you click a button and it closes. No light comes through at all.

No renovation in this series at all. Just a season of interior decorating :(

I saw 10 minutes of one episode this week one of them saying something like "I don't want to know about the building side, I'm doing the design" YOUR'RE ON A RENOVATING SHOW!!! (or it was, once a renovating show).:(

I'm yet to inspect a home and state, well the walls aren't straight but that piece of artwork is just a must!

I'm pretty close to chucking it in. Rooms were indeed meh. Same goes for the teams.

Yep. As suspected. They worried about paintings, where a) they had no wardrobe, which is a non finished room b) you could see where they have joined the plaster... shocking painting etc.

They need to change those god boring judges too, and at least one needs to come from a architectural/design angle. I am sure Neil said the matching of the art with the doona was "on point". LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back