FTA-TV The Block 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you mean buyers? They will be on tonight.

oops yes. i thought it was next weeks ep. dunno why.

anyway, yes friend was there. i was at the gym working out. then saw the random couples then i thought whoa wtf???!?11!! i thought it was next week. i was so mad but i finished my set and then increased my weights.

im sure it will be online

Location will always rule, for memory Steve and Chantelle had the better location no doubt of all apartments there was more misses than hits when it came to judges. After the buyers went through the other night, the two best located apartments scored the best. For mine if Max and Karstan do there "secret" roof top room well they are in the box seat to win, they've always kept there design relatively simply which the judges have blasted but may appeal to buyers.

No more than Dee....
But not a smart move to piss off your builders.
Agree on both counts just pay the tradies properly, and being a cabrientmaker he should be doing far more work to save the coins.

I can't understand why most series there's always a woman who can't contribute besides the shopping and designing , you think going on to a show that involves building and renovating that you would at least aquire some skills before hand.

Shits me on my house rules too.

Anyway back to watching Sunday reveals only.

Agree on both counts just pay the tradies properly, and being a cabrientmaker he should be doing far more work to save the coins.

I can't understand why most series there's always a woman who can't contribute besides the shopping and designing , you think going on to a show that involves building and renovating that you would at least aquire some skills before hand.

Shits me on my house rules too.

Anyway back to watching Sunday reveals only.

always one who just shops
and noticed ~ always one guy who is "lazy". Its like they have a formula and are sticking to it!

Gee that church couple appears to be lazy

To there defense, they've pulled a couple of all nighters to finish painting like the other couples, but they only seem to get out of second gear when they have too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched tonight esp and saw Darreb's wife chuck another tantrum with not winning again.

Ironically she also had a hissy fit a few weeks ago at being named call but is happy to call the couple halfwits.

Strong sook and hypocrite possibly the worse wife I've seen on TV, considering I'm not sure what she does to help Darren besides sleeping and yelling at him.

Watched tonight esp and saw Darreb's wife chuck another tantrum with not winning again.

Ironically she also had a hissy fit a few weeks ago at being named call but is happy to call the couple halfwits.

Strong sook and hypocrite possibly the worse wife I've seen on TV, considering I'm not sure what she does to help Darren besides sleeping and yelling at him.

OMG how embarrassing was that.

yes dee, you have such a "good eye" you didn't even realise you can't open your drawer without hitting the fridge.

eh, wife or not - she is not doing herself any favours.

+ I think she thinks she is 'designing' for High Street, Armadale - not High St Prahran.

OMG how embarrassing was that.

yes dee, you have such a "good eye" you didn't even realise you can't open your drawer without hitting the fridge.

eh, wife or not - she is not doing herself any favours.

+ I think she thinks she is 'designing' for High Street, Armadale - not High St Prahran.

Laughed my ass off at that.

Kudos tho to Channel 9, showing promos of the "tantrum" way before the results were screened. So yup, figured out who WASNT going to win before that, good one. ****ing idiots.

Dee is a quality villain, i normally love a villain on these things but even i hate her guts, just an awful person, on the plus side watching her make an ass of herself over and over again is rewarding (the block shop when she made Max and Karsten move their stuff, then they won by like 3k, i chuckled my ass off)
I also laughed when her and Darren asked the group that the shop's profit to be devided equally between them and they refused.

The look on their faces was priceless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back