FTA-TV The Block 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a private inspection, looked s**t.

Look again then! Kitchens sell houses, the best two kitchens came top 2 and the others came last and 2nd last. Same as last year the girls won the kitchen again

If you're going best kitchens but what the judges scored them, didn't Steve n Chantelle come last?

Brad and Dale came dead last in kitchens. Forget who came 2nd/3rd, but only deluded people like wood in kitchens, it doesn't work. Chantelle and Steve's kitchen was pretty good.

If you're going best kitchens but what the judges scored them, didn't Steve n Chantelle come last?

Yeah and they also made a big fuss over the Super K's glass splash-back which exposed the bricks and did look very artsy. Only problem is that when it isn't lit-up, you'd hardly notice the effect at all as it's very dark behind there. During the day it would just look average at best.

Yeah I definitely think B&D had the best kitchen, and the judges were seriously nitpicking. The aqua lit up splash back looked great

Yeah I definitely think B&D had the best kitchen, and the judges were seriously nitpicking. The aqua lit up splash back looked great

There was ZERO storage. The one time I agree with the judges, was a dreadful kitchen. The Twins had EASILY the best kitchen.

Wasn't it all down to the view?

I didn't watch. I'm just wondering.

From what I heard yes, the location was everything and the fitouts could easily be replaced for cheap in comparison to the cost of the houses

If they want the styles of the contestants to influence the price on bidding day then they'll need to do cheaper locations

Spoiler for one of the contestents on the new block season

Darren Jolly and his wife

Also could be 6 apartments, thats what the plans submitted to the council say

Pretty sure its 4.
I have a mate thats been working on site in recent weeks.
There a couple of brothers on there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it even matter if they have been paid? They will have it frozen due to being from the proceeds of a crime.

No, if they've been paid, the cops would take possession of the house, as that is the asset that has been bought with the proceeds of crime.

Rightio then, i would have thought that any profits someone made from it would also be frozen. Happy to be proven wrong as the girls clearly did nothing wrong here.

If a drug dealer bought a brand new car from proceeds of crime, the police would repossess the car. The car dealership would not be made to repay anything.

They didn't own the property so it had nothing to do with them, all they did was renovate it for Ch 9.

Yes, but I'm sure there would be a clause in their contract with channel 9 that says they don't get paid until the property settles.

If it hasn't settled yet, it's no going to settle with the original buyer, which will mean they'll need to find a new buyer.

Yes, but I'm sure there would be a clause in their contract with channel 9 that says they don't get paid until the property settles.

If it hasn't settled yet, it's no going to settle with the original buyer, which will mean they'll need to find a new buyer.

So what if it goes to auction again and sells for higher? It will probably just be offered to whoever was next highest bidder on auction day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back