FTA-TV The Block 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

tuned in tonight to see yet another former contestant couple involved - matt and kim. kim is kinda hot so ok. but the couple whos place they were renovating.....my god the female!! WOWEEE!!! GET HER ON THE SHOW MORE!!!

She was stunning! I have no idea what the points of these episodes are but I was mesmerised by that woman's legs so I didn't even care.

She was stunning! I have no idea what the points of these episodes are but I was mesmerised by that woman's legs so I didn't even care.

the tan
legs
short shorts
hair
eyes
the whole package

think the point of this episode is to showcase the people involved who are the lynchpin of the show.....judges and former contestants

The_Block_Fashions_on_the_Field_93.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dee would have to be the biggest bitch I've ever seen on reality TV.

And for Keith to say Darren is the worse contestant he has had to deal with in the history of the block shows that they Dee and Darren are a good match, both arseholes.

Dee would have to be the biggest bitch I've ever seen on reality TV.

And for Keith to say Darren is the worse contestant he has had to deal with in the history of the block shows that they Dee and Darren are a good match, both arseholes.

I wouldn't have thought Tim & Anastasia are any better.

I wouldn't have thought Tim & Anastasia are any better.

I'm not big a fan of them either, but Anastasia is just standing up to Dee, and she doesn't like it.

Aydan summed it up best when he said I thought I left my kids at home in Queensland.

All aboard the D&D train, haters gona hate*!

They bring it on themselves, i will admit.

I'm not big a fan of them either, but Anastasia is just standing up to Dee, and she doesn't like it.

Aydan summed it up best when he said I thought I left my kids at home in Queensland.

I don't particularly agree with that, i think they are the ones that are being petty and carrying on like children now.

The wine comment carry on last night and i assume tonight is ridiculous.

Am i the only one that didn't know they had kids BTW?? Hadn't heard a word about them until last night.

The wine comment carry on last night and i assume tonight is ridiculous.

Am i the only one that didn't know they had kids BTW?? Hadn't heard a word about them until last night.

Why is it ridiculous? The wine in that cellar would be worth so much more than what they paid. The others just want an even playing field.
Do you think Dee would have let it go if it happened to her. If I remember correctly she was one of the ones pushing for the audit of Max and Karstan last season.

My wife and I both looked at each other and said, what they have kids!!!!

Why is it ridiculous? The wine in that cellar would be worth so much more than what they paid. The others just want an even playing field.
Do you think Dee would have let it go if it happened to her. If I remember correctly she was one of the ones pushing for the audit of Max and Karstan last season.

My wife and I both looked at each other and said, what they have kids!!!!

They are being ridiculous, and it's all because they lost their room by not much and because Keith and tradies guessed the wine was worth about 11k? What would they know about wine, seriously!

Audit results will be interesting.. Has to be under $15 per bottle for it to be in the rules. Hope it's not for the dea meltdown.
IIRC Dan & Keith did an audit and Dan looked up the bottles online to find out the retail price and they worked out they had over $11,000 worth of wine in the cellar. So there's no way they are within the rules of 50% of retail value only paying $3000 for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back