News Darren Jolly on The Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much to tell really because it's all rumor and innuendo, but apparently she played a MASSIVE part in him coming back to Vic midway through his deal with the Swans and was very vocal behind the scenes.

Knowing what these shows are like quite often it's more about the personalities than skills and I've just heard she has a very strong one.

The rumors could be complete crap so I'm interested to find out :thumbsu:

Interview in the paper last year, maybe the year before, she said that had severe post natal depression and needed family support to get back on track.

So if the property gets passed in, will someone be writing an article in The Age blasting him for his crap renovating skills?

A gameshow is rumoured to be set to give an opportunity to a recently retired footballer with 2 flags and plenty of cash.

Yeah, I'll be hoping he wins the $100k, makes a huge profit and gets some glory to brighten up what's been a pretty terrible life for him so far.

Maybe they could domestic blitz the poor lil battler while they're at it.

Nah of course not, someone involved with the appartments told me.

If his information is wrong I'm more than willing to come back here own up to it with some form of punishment.

Can back you up on this - Darren is a family friend of one of my mates and he will be on the show.

This season was the first time I'd ever watched the show and I really enjoyed the competion element. Especially seeing the unfancied couple pull the rug from under that pair of shrews, I'm mean the twins.

The soap opera crap was tiresome.

Gotta admit that watching a relatively well off ex footballer get a run holds no appeal at all. Especially one who was such a monumental douche when he left the club.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
This season was the first time I'd ever watched the show and I really enjoyed the competion element. Especially seeing the unfancied couple pull the fug from under that pair of shrews, I'm mean the twins.

The soap opera crap was tiresome.

Gotta admit that watching a relatively well off ex footballer get a run holds no appeal at all. Especially one who was such a monumental douche when he left the club.
Don't watch it but didn't everyone win a crap load of cash? To be the winner was no big thing when considering the cash they all made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Im just stunned we're two pages in to a thread about Darren Jolly going on a show called 'The Block' and no ones made a joke about all the frees he used to give away

Don't watch it but didn't everyone win a crap load of cash? To be the winner was no big thing when considering the cash they all made.

They sure did this year. Over half a mill for each team, it was quite something. I don't usually have much time for these sorts of shows but this was alright.

The fact that just being on the show may win you a bomb makes it all the more distasteful to think that a bloke with plenty of coin may get a run over someone who needs it more.

Must be turning commie in my old age.

This time around, yes. Winner got an extra 100k for winning but they all won 400+ each. In the past contestants have however finished up empty handed.

Josh Fraser has also been spotted at the construction site in prahan.
Seems we only have half the story here

10388572_808185452525053_3143788371665085804_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back