Universal Love The Blue Print

Remove this Banner Ad

Then go and barrack for the NB.

You're worse than the players if this is your level of support and optimism because we're not playing kids.

HTFU.

Perhaps you can try and get Maher sacked like other wannabes. Hits more marks than your parrotting of what others post and tweet.

Enjoy your 60 point win over Melbourne with blokes like Rowe and Garlett looking like superstars before we lose to the Bulldogs again.

Macca implied that Cripps was a 99% chance of debuting but his workload will be managed. (e.g. being subbed off/on or only playing two weeks on, one week off)

He also said they'd look at players that got exposure in the preseason and although they were unnamed, I'd guess he's referring to Casboult, Watson, Cachia and Graham.

So although Doc and Temay won't get a game in April, there will be some changes this week.

I had to giggle at the:

"Are you backing this group of players to turn it around?"

"Oh absolutely - I mean, look at the look on their faces they're just devastated".

Just sounded funny in the grand scheme of things, club is 0-3 and has shown next to nothing, been under the pump all year, but the players faces are sad so we will be ok.

Love McKay. Reckon he understands footy clubs and what makes good ones tick. Pretty switched on guy. Hope he sticks around and is one of the sons that helps turn us around.

Sellers on the Buckley/Goddard situation:

"Mick Malthouse playing for the Tigers in the early 80's knocked down one of our kids from behind in a position that we didn't think was any good... Mick didn't finish the game"

Not saying I want us to go knocking anyone out or getting suspended but I wish our boys had that mentality. Spuds like Goddard shouldn't be able to stand there and push around our 3rd gamer with zero help.

Knew that reply was coming. So freaking predictable.

Kinda like playing the same old plodders every week and getting the same old results.

Don't know about others, but for this edition of The BluePrint, given what happened last Sun, would have preferred a non-CFC-admin person as guest - felt that having Macca on restricted Sellers from completely speaking his mind on what is going wrong and what he thinks should be done.

Sellers on the Buckley/Goddard situation:

"Mick Malthouse playing for the Tigers in the early 80's knocked down one of our kids from behind in a position that we didn't think was any good... Mick didn't finish the game"

Not saying I want us to go knocking anyone out or getting suspended but I wish our boys had that mentality. Spuds like Goddard shouldn't be able to stand there and push around our 3rd gamer with zero help.
That was bad.
Murph getting knocked around by a 1st yr player was just unacceptable.

From what McKay said sounds like Cripps is in and Docherty won't be. Would expect to see Watson and Graham also named.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that criticize Thomas, have a listen at about the 9.30 mark.

Of course that alone doesn't warrant the money he's being paid, but he does bring along something the kids haven't had for some time.......fun.
Was just about to say the same thing.

Can't wait until he is fit enough for the midfield.

I'd love to know what Sellars was on about not being able to understand Sammy Doc.

Enjoy the Blue Print but have no idea why they limit it to 10 minutes. There'd be so little cost involved in this venture so why not spend more time teasing out the issues rather than brush over them in a breathless rush. Especially with the loquacity of the two hosts and the fact its only produced every month.

Enjoy the Blue Print but have no idea why they limit it to 10 minutes. There'd be so little cost involved in this venture so why not spend more time teasing out the issues rather than brush over them in a breathless rush. Especially with the loquacity of the two hosts and the fact its only produced every month.
Agree. The least they could do is show a video highlights package of our leading goal kicker....:)

Thank you for teaching me a new word. I feel like loquacious is an excellent way to describe myself in future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back