Game The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had mango, followed with some coke.

I was going out to get some delicious kebabs but got called in for work and missed the capitulation :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not refusing, but am avoiding it. I was discussing the test in about 5 different places on the first day and I realised I was actually spending more time talking and reading about it than watching it. So I cut down to just discussing it in a couple of places. BigFooty went because while it's the most active place, not alot of actually discussion happens in there. It's all "hahaha the player from my state succeed and your player from your state didn't" - and I'm not saying I don't do this all the time. It's kinda hard to stop doing on here - and criticising the players, selectors and talking about the "good old days"

And also not much credit ever gets given to the other team. I presume after day 2 everyone on there was saying "hahhahahaha some old england your attack sucks almost as much as your batsmen duds" and I hate that. But there's no point defending England on there because then some flogs call me "unaustralian". (Although i am someone who would rather see us lose in an entertaining match than see us make 600 and bowl England out for 200 each innings )

If you're really desperate to read me, CricketWeb is one of the places I'm on

Not refusing, but am avoiding it. I was discussing the test in about 5 different places on the first day and I realised I was actually spending more time talking and reading about it than watching it. So I cut down to just discussing it in a couple of places. BigFooty went because while it's the most active place, not alot of actually discussion happens in there. It's all "hahaha the player from my state succeed and your player from your state didn't" - and I'm not saying I don't do this all the time. It's kinda hard to stop doing on here - and criticising the players, selectors and talking about the "good old days"

And also not much credit ever gets given to the other team. I presume after day 2 everyone on there was saying "hahhahahaha some old england your attack sucks almost as much as your batsmen duds" and I hate that. But there's no point defending England on there because then some flogs call me "unaustralian". (Although i am someone who would rather see us lose in an entertaining match than see us make 600 and bowl England out for 200 each innings )

If you're really desperate to read me, CricketWeb is one of the places I'm on
I thought I may have being the only aussie cricket supporter that think in the same way:thumbsu:

Well, thanks for the link, but I prefer to read posts like

"GONE!!!!!!"
"6 SIDDLES"
"UR A HACK MITCH"
"WHERE THE **** IS DOUGIE"
"NO HEART"

etc..

Alastair! I was so pumped, I went and sat in the lunchroom, turned the tv on and watched an hourish of the match. Paid :D

His century was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back