The Brisbane Roar Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

what you mean no problems? you played a mid table NPLWA side lol...

well you won 4-0 only 2 days ago, bumped a 3 month thread saying there are no problems without your star striker for the past 3 years.....

think most people would think you were going on about the FFA cup game

so yeah my question again how can you say there are no problems when you've only played state league teams?

Without knowing too much about him, I went to find some videos about our new Albanian #7, Kurtishi. Have to say, doesn't appear to be as dangerous as Berisha as a finisher. Fairly good looking penalty taker however and setting up shots. Perhaps leaning more towards Herique and Solarzano being the goal threats?

Yeh I wasn't overly impressed about his highlights either. Serviceable, but not a prolific goalscorer. Apparently one of the things he's got going for him is he has a similar temperament to Berisha. A very competitive nature.
Mind you, i'm not unhappy with a strikeforce of Kurtishi, Henrique and Solorzano especially with the likes of Broich and Petratos feeding them.

Those 3 should have enough goals between them to defend the title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

runs into spaces, all he needs to do. Berisha was nothing before he came here as well remember, i'm confident mike will work him into the team

The thing that most impressed was his unselfishness and his efforts to set up play. That could mean we'll have another competent playmaker, which I hope will catch teams off as they try handle the likes of Broich already.

Henrique and Kirtishi as starters and Solarzano off the bench?

The thing that most impressed was his unselfishness and his efforts to set up play. That could mean we'll have another competent playmaker, which I hope will catch teams off as they try handle the likes of Broich already.

Henrique and Kirtishi as starters and Solarzano off the bench?

i'm expecting this round 1

------------------theo---------------
Hingert----Smith-----North------Steffanutto
Miller------------Brattan----------McKay
Pertratos--------Kurtishi---------Broich

Young
Brown
Lustica
Solorzano
Henrique

Looks like a really good team, probably what I would go with. Mabye switch Steffenuto for Brown.

To add to the result tonight, both Brattan and Petratos have signed new deals. Great news.

10250192_714417605279610_6082401360394704036_n.png

away kit

Will be attending the game tomorrow, should be a great turnout! Don't really have any expectations, just hope we play like the Brisbane Roar I've come to know and love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back