• Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 11, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Ok so seeing as everyone seems to have the same problem I thought a poll was in order. I left a few out of the Poll, Gibbs, Goddard, Diledio for obvious reasons.

Who do you trade Broughton for? The trade is for a keeper and not for cash cow.

Broughton > Enright
Broughton > Carrazzo
Broughton > Scotland
Broughton > Grimes
Broughton > Suckling
Broughton > Shaw
Broughton > Newman
Broughton > Gram
Broughton > Adcock

Ok so seeing as everyone seems to have the same problem I thought a poll was in order. I left a few out of the Poll, Gibbs, Goddard, Diledio for obvious reasons.

Who do you trade Broughton for?

Broughton > Enright
Broughton > Carrazzo
Broughton > Scotland
Broughton > Grimes
Broughton > Suckling
Broughton > Shaw
Broughton > Newman
Broughton > Gram
Broughton > Adcock

None of the above. If I trade him out it will probably be for Toy which will give me a large amount of cash to subsidise my future upgrades.

I'm going to stick with him and prey there is a role change once they get a few of the injured players back...My ranking is already down the toilet, but with 24 trades left my focus has moved to a cash league I play in so no trades of my so called premium players :eek:

None of the above. If I trade him out it will probably be for Toy which will give me a large amount of cash to subsidise my future upgrades.

Same except B.Smith instead of Toy (already have him). Will use the extra money in a couple of weeks when getting rid of Krak. I don't know a lot about Adcock but most people on here seem pretty apprehensive about getting him considering he's prone to injury..

I have Toy, Lower, Duigan and A Otten already in my back line so I have the cash cow's covered. I really need a keeper, will Enrights roll still be as hands on now that the Cats have the likes of Ling, Selwwod etc all playing together? Really need a 90+ backman. Goddard has been disappointing as well.

You're losing a bit of potential money if you wait an extra week. I'm in the same dilemma with Duffield.
True but with Grimes having the bye this week along with the fact that I have 70k in reserves I would like to wait one last week to see what he has got. But I still might trade down to Smith this week instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Silvagni is in, Broughton stays for another week, if Silvagni misses again, I will have to decide on whether to trade Broughton to Adcock or Gram.

I really want to trade Broughton to Smith and free up some cash, only problem is that there are no good looking back rookies on the horizon. I've already got a backline consisting of Lower, Heppel, Toy, Duigan, Stanley and Tarrant as cash cows.

Anyone else in this predicament?

Well in my impatience I just traded Broughton for Adcock who I had in my side round 1 :( 100k waste that was! Missed out on Adcock's 30k rise and lost 60k on Broughton. Lucky my pasture is green :)

Now I just need to work on my forward line.

Pretty sure Silvagni is still another 2-4 weeks away with a groin injury
Oh ok, I never really looked into it I just thought I saw somewhere that he was close to returning.

EDIT: The latest injury report has him as "Illness" and that he wasn't far off playing last week.

So did I but averageing 50 and playing a new role this year, the decision needs to be made early to cut even more losses. Especially with a break even of 127 this week, when Adcock's breakeven is -10. Next week it could have cost to change over rather than put 17k in the bank. Possibly a 30k difference.

Oh ok, I never really looked into it I just thought I saw somewhere that he was close to returning.

EDIT: The latest injury report has him as "Illness" and that he wasn't far off playing last week.

http://www.afl.com.au/newsviews/news/blogarticlestandard/tabid/15692/newsid/112015/default.aspx

Fremantle
Michael Barlow (broken leg) - TBC
Ben Bucovaz (hamstring) - test
Roger Hayden (foot) - 8-9 weeks
Clayton Hinkley (knee) - 1 week
Joel Houghton (broken arm) - 10 weeks
Anthony Morabito (knee) - season
Tendai Mzungu (knee) - 6-8 weeks
Tim Ruffles (knee) - TBC
Byron Schammer (hip) - 1-2 weeks
Alex Silvagni (groin) - 2-4 weeks
Nick Suban (fibula fracture) - 8 weeks