Banter The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
With the boys placed nicely to launch into the second half of the year and having a weekend off

Thought it may be good to share what people had planned for the bye.

Do you have a break from footy and enjoy a stress free game day/weekend?

Watch other games cheering for reaults to go our way?

Spend more quality time with your significant other (who is neglected during the season)?

Personally. Ill cheer for the Crows Thursday night and take the wife out for dinner over the weekend to TRY and make her happy again.

Well deserved week off in my opinion. Every team would take 9-2 regardless of their draw at this point in the season.

Pyke I think needs this the most. Looking a bit slow at the moment hopefully he can freshen up for the rest of the season

Hopefully means Heeney and McGlynn will come back in. Both could use games in the ressies before coming back in though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither the Suns nor Lions have home games this week. Gold Coast Titans play but I'd have to park at least a good hike from the ground. How do people in Tasmania live without live sport? After we win the State of Origin series tomorrow night, I will email all my former workmates in Sydney and gloat.

Horse will get the players into a simulated game against mannequins set up on the field. Worried Rhys Shaw will be outmarked by a mannequin.

Leave me out of your disgusting bathwater.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back