The caption thread

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL-20North-20Melbourne-20v-20Carlton-203-20130719223725745015-620x414.jpg

Curnow: You're out of time ol girl
Harvey: I always dreamt I would be a STAR
Curnow: Like I said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen you still have to be patient with the newies coming through at all times. Everyone has to be. IF you aren't going to listen to me I will alert the club and they will make you listen.

Am a huge fan of Brad Scott and his coaching. It didn't take me long to work out that our list at the moment is a developing one. We were rebuilding the club since he got appointed. My strong suggestion is that you lower your expectations of finals or else to something like middle of the range. I'm guessing some of you have never gone from state level footy to AFL level and don't realise that it's a huge jump.

Thoughts of your cousins posts on bigfooty?

2dkjn0p.jpg

What did you tell the players at half time?

2dkjn0p.jpg

"Well, i got them to all stand around me in a close circle, i made a face like this one and asked if anyone could hear me whistle through my nose, they said they could and i told them i all wanted them to practice it until it was time to go back on the field. I also asked them whos going to james bradshaws house for breakfast and if they wanted to they could hold hands while they walked back up the race onto the field. Can you guys hear me whistling right now? caus im doing it!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back