Play Nice The CAS Appeal thread - update: appeal fails (11/10/16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well of course there's a roster happening, essendon supporters have a life, except for dapperjong who has a country, besides, it's one clubs supporters against all the other idiots.
Those same idiots who called this eventual result at the start?

The same idiots that called for the worst coach in recent history being removed from his position?

The same idiots who said the court case had absolutely no shot at working?

The same idiots who said WADA would appeal?

Those same idiots who called this eventual result at the start?

The same idiots that called for the worst coach in recent history being removed from his position?

The same idiots who said the court case had absolutely no shot at working?

The same idiots who said WADA would appeal?
Like I said.......the popcorn

Lol. We were punished for doping back in 2013. The AFL just spun it as "governance" as they can't say doping when ASADA hasn't convicted anyone...
So the AFL knew EFC doped and punished them accordingly, then appointed a tribunal panel who found them not guilty.

Hmm...

What? There is a massive difference there. In my opinion, the club deserved what it got in 2013 for getting into this mess. The players deserved to be found not guilty.

The club wasn't convicted on January 12.

It's not just reasonable doubt. The doubt is enormous.
Um, NO. They were found guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The movie itself isn't, but some of it's content is. What do you mean but "a little bit guilty"? You are either guilty or if the prosecution can't prove it, your not. That's it. The kid probably did kill his dad but there is enough doubt to vote not guilty. Who knows if Essendon players got TB4 or it was Thymomodulin like we believe it was, but the doubt is absolutely massive. You literally saying we are a "little bit guilty" is just a Juror 3 way of looking at it. Stupid. If we are a "little bit guilty", then they should be found not guilty over the strong doubt.
My head hurts. I don't recall saying anything about them being a little bit guilty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back