2nds The Casey Thread - End of a terrible season

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out, here comes MFCforever and the Gawn Crusade.

olZir.jpg

He is 23 and is over 200cm and has had alot of issues with his knees at a young age

The fact that he hasnt already played 100 games and averaged atleast 15 marks a game is a disgrace
Ideally he would have solved the Israel/Palestine cluster* by now too.

Don't know but Gawn is 23 this year, had 5 pre seasons and 5 games in 2014. But carry on.

I was uncertain there for a while myself, but you can't deny he's starting to dominate at VFL level.

He's looking very likely to make the transition to the senior ruck role in the next year or 2.

Half as good as Sandi will do me.

Damn I forgot that having a really good game against Melbourne makes you a superstar

Beau Maister retired didnt he?
I smell a 3 year deal to melbourne

No but we would have got more out of him than Gawn. But at least we got m.jones & Nicho for him I guess.
But carry on beating the Gawn drum.gun.

Love it, no crusade just stating facts. IMO I would have kept the bloke who got 10 votes from the coaches who played AFL on the weekend. But let's proclaim Gawn to be the next Sandi why not. 09 draft he come from worst ever for us.
This is not a Gawn vs Martin contest. In hindsight we probably should have kept Stef, the man has prodigious athletic abilities. Classic Neeld move to just dump him. But Martin's performance on the weekend has no bearing at all on Gawn's ability to play AFL footy.

Also Max Gawn is averaging 135 DT points and 47 HOs at VFL level. Did someone say flat track bully? If he can translate this to the seniors he'll be better than Sandilands.

He's averaging something like 210 SC points the past month.

So did Alison get booted from the public review for bagging the players?

No, Allison has taken more of a role in the senior team with Miller taking over the Casey reviews - reports are that Allison hasn't been to Casey games that frequently due to senior clashes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reports are that Allison hasn't been to Casey games that frequently due to senior clashes.

And massive lack of interest. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to watch the players deemed not good enough to play for Melbourne. You will self destruct in 5 seconds.

And massive lack of interest. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to watch the players deemed not good enough to play for Melbourne. You will self destruct in 5 seconds.

After watching Dan Nicholson try and kick the footy id say a free self termination would be a blessing

I thought I did a good job taking the heat out of that argument. Humour on the internet is a tough gig. :oops:

I didnt realise it was an 'argument' but some people just like being offended

Anyway back to the thread...

Does anyone think James Strauss will even get a game now or are his bags packed

No Grimes, Terlich dropped and still no call up, Strauss is cooked.

Did you manage to read my post? Got a few likes very quickly. :D

I thought he might get a gig this week with all the changes, that he didn't strongly suggests he might as well start packing, only 3 rounds left after this one.

Aside form Hogan and Jayden Hunt, Clisby and Strauss are the only players left on our primary list who haven't got a game this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back