AFL Club
Melbourne
B Jetta Davis Nicholson
HB Kent Panozza Hunt
C Evans Trengove Blease
HF: Best Smith Riley
F: Kennedy-Harris King Byrnes
FOLL: Jamar McKenzie Gent
I/C (from) Barry Clisby Harmes Ferraro Godfrey Page Michie Petropoulos Morris* Salem Shiels Tapscott Toumpas

Good to see Riley is back playing, Jamar too, as well as guys like Salem, Hunt and Harmes all getting their first "for points" games of the year.

Was just about to ask. Can't find anything about an injury. Pretty disappointing if he's just playing vfl 2's...

There's no VFL 2's game this week, I'd be very surprised if he didn't make the VFL team... he's been playing good VFL footy for a while now, if not being able to get near it in the AFL.

I tell you whats not exciting, the names in that VFL side

So much s**t

'Uninspiring' was the first word that came to my mind when I saw it. Depth is not a strong point of ours at the moment. We need a few names to rise out of the pack of mediocrity.

Presumably Gawn's hammy isn't quite right. Balls.

'Uninspiring' was the first word that came to my mind when I saw it. Depth is not a strong point of ours at the moment. We need a few names to rise out of the pack of mediocrity.

Presumably Gawn's hammy isn't quite right. Balls.

We need a few blokes to not be injured.

It would honestly not surprise me if Trengove plays at Casey this week.

Would be the right way to drop him - avoid the selection day headlines by naming him on an extended bench, but don't select him in the final side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would honestly not surprise me if Trengove plays at Casey this week.

Would be the right way to drop him - avoid the selection day headlines by naming him on an extended bench, but don't select him in the final side.

Actually maybe it would surprise me a little bit now that I think about it.

I worry that Trenners will go back to the VFL, get tagged, have zero impact and his confidence will be shot further. He may need a few weeks there i reckon
If he can't deal with a hard VFL tag then why would we bother persevering. This is no token dropping, this is telling Tren that he's playing like a VFL player and needs to sort it out or he'll spend his career there.

If he can't deal with a hard VFL tag then why would we bother persevering. This is no token dropping, this is telling Tren that he's playing like a VFL player and needs to sort it out or he'll spend his career there.

One place this club can start to rebuild is by saying We dont give a stuff who you are, where you were drafted or what you have done, If you arent giving 100% to the team you are playing VFL and then your playing elsewhere

That's what I was getting at mate. Its going to take more than a week to get to the required standard. I think he might struggle as much there as he has at afl level this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back