2nds The Casey Thread - End of a terrible season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit long winded don't you think.

How about the 'Decimators'

Then they could go out and get Cale Morton, Addam Maric, Lucas Cook and Jordan Gysberts so they can run around Casey and show Trengove, Toumpas, Tappy, Strauss and co what real wasted draft picks look like

Don't understand dropping Trengove who has been decent with some of the other names left in.

Injecting some pace into the middle is all I can think.

He goes to the right spots, and does the right things, but he simply can't chase his opponent because he's too slow. That's what Roos will be worried about I reckon.

Injecting some pace into the middle is all I can think.

He goes to the right spots, and does the right things, but he simply can't chase his opponent because he's too slow. That's what Roos will be worried about I reckon.

I don't really think Evans is the answer though, spends a lot of time running forward of the play instead of being on his opponent.

I don't really think Evans is the answer though, spends a lot of time running forward of the play instead of being on his opponent.

I guess.

Roos did say he wanted to do some things to make the players feel like they were a different side to what went out last week (without making heaps of changes). So perhaps that's a little bit to do with it as well?

I just hope Trengove can find an extra yard of speed somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aboslute brilliant final quarter today guys. Had something like 10 goals kicked to 3.4 time but finished with another 13 in the last.

Your top end talent certainly led the way today with Trengove, Jetta, Toumpas, Salem, Michie all being the major difference IMO.

The big russian also had a big say in the result.

Aboslute brilliant final quarter today guys. Had something like 10 goals kicked to 3.4 time but finished with another 13 in the last.

Your top end talent certainly led the way today with Trengove, Jetta, Toumpas, Salem, Michie all being the major difference IMO.

The big russian also had a big say in the result.

Odd one out?
Thanks for the info though

How was trengove covering the ground?

Class is always class. He played a little bit of everywhere but when the going got tough, he certainly got going.

Used it well and kicked a clutch goal late.

One guy I was a little impressed about was the former Crow (?) Aidan Riley. Did a few good things that made me take note of who he was.

Class is always class. He played a little bit of everywhere but when the going got tough, he certainly got going.

Used it well and kicked a clutch goal late.

One guy I was a little impressed about was the former Crow (?) Aidan Riley. Did a few good things that made me take note of who he was.

Guessing it wasnt further than 30 metres out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back