The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Inconsistencies are killing us but that's ok, it's early doors and it will all come together. We are bedding in new players like Pau, Brooks and a couple of rookies and working Rose back into the equation. It's exciting times though. Our first real chance since Rose was last healthy to come out of the East.

I see your way of thinking but unfortunately I am the complete opposite, I have never been so frustrated with the team..

Why so frustrated?

As a team, we seem to never be 100%. Its been years since the Bulls have been firing on all cylinders, Then Rose and the whole "I'm thinking long term....BS!', when he finally gets healthy. Just very frustrating as a fan.

Well of course it's been years since we have been firing on all cylinders. D-Rose has been out the entire time. We cant be at our best without our best player and former MVP.

This season has been frustrating but also encouraging, Rose has missed games but it's been unlucky injuries rather than the knees. If he was sitting out games because of his knee id be really worried but he rolled his ankles which happens all the time to many NBA players and then tweaked his hammy. As long as it's not the knee, we can get by without Rose for a few games.

If he plays 60 games this season and is ready for the playoffs, that is a win for us.

It's a re-injury right? Quoting myself to save me saying it again.

I'd love to know why Rose was apparently good to go two games ago but hasn't played since. You'd think we'd use all the caution in the world instead of rushing him back for the 4th game of the season??

Not the same but you get the gist.

So is Rose playing against Boston or what?
"If I'm ready to go [Friday], I'm ready. If not, just really pay attention to my body," said Rose. "But the plan is that I want to play. So hopefully I'll be out there playing."

shakeshead.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you all turning on D-Rose??

No, but I understand people's frustration as he is so key to the Bulls achieving any real success.

Also the heart in mouth factor when he hits the deck, grabs a body part in pain, it's stressful.

So much rides on him playing and playing well.

Good win in Boston after the road trip out west, far from pretty, big plays from Jo at 104-102, to block a drive and then nail a sixteen footer to seal it, Rose had some good moments.
Noah 15pts, 14rebs, 6blocks, not a bad game.
Jimmy had 22, Rose 21 on 9-18, Gasol 15pts, 15 Rebs.

Brooks and Mirotic both good off the bench, Nikola had 5 blocks to go with 13pts and 8 boards.

Now 10-6, Toronto dropped one at home to Dallas also.

Good to see that Thibbs is being smarter with Rose minutes. first few games of the year he was playing 18 - 21 minutes in the 1st half and pretty much sitting out the entire second half. now here is giving him a more even spread across the 4 qtr.'s.

Despite his woeful shooting, loved Droses game against the Nets.

More than anything he looked like he wanted to be out there. After hitting that three in the third he just looked pumped and started trying to influence the game further.

Also...

Jimmy ******* Buckets, what a gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back