The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

was talking to a mate about how cool a state of origin type pick up game at the all star weekend would be
2 on 2 or 3 on 3
Davis/Rose vs Love/Westbrook type match ups would be so much fun

he's got such a weird physique, i'm loving his mid range game this season, he has got weapons to beat you now and you just can't double him

Championship fave, IMO.
Not sure about Championship favourites. GSW are hot. Portland look great, you can never, ever count out the Spurs. Houston, Memphis, OKC... the good thing is that we only have to beat one of those teams if we get out of the East.

Right now we are 4th. It's so important to move into the top 3.

Their are only 5 good teams in the East, Chicago, Cleveland, Toronto, Atlanta and Washington. So it's super important to finish either 1, 2 or 3 so you get a free ride in the first round. Where you come up against a Brooklyn, Indy, Boston, Miami... someone s**t and easily beatable.

You finish 4th or 5th and you get stuck in a first round battle with one of the aforementioned good teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Championship fave, IMO.

Rose and Noah will be cherry ripe by the playoffs.

Butler is the best shaved SG in the league you've now got a post threat.

Agree. So long as the talent are happy to play roles when need be then given any decent luck with injury from here on in Chicago are #1 to me also.

Jeez some serious lessons to be learnt after that game. When things are going crazy postups settle the offense down..give it to Pau next time instead of hanging around the perimeter shooting jumpers, especially on the road.

Give it to him anyway. Just about every possession that goes through him will be better for it.
Agree, good 3 quarters in Indiana, went ice cold in the last, too much perimeter until we got a bucket from Pau down low.
Then Jimmy saves the day with great D and a three to make it 92-90, lucky CJ came up short on the game winner.
I'm loving DRose with the mid range game and floaters/drives, I don't love when he settles for the three ball.
Too many 3 point attempts today for Derek, he's letting the defence off lightly when he doesn't use his handle as a weapon.

I'm going with glass half full, worst performance of the year in the 4th, still got the W

We looked like the cavs yesterday and they got blown out

Roses last shot summed it up went in 3 times and bounced out, was the right shot, just missed

Still think Rose and Jimmy have got time to figure out how to play together and yet they are individually playing great

Shame we were off as we could have made up ground,Toronto and Washington dropped a game as well.
Toronto were very good in Portland losing in OT.
The guys struggled on the back to back, caught up a bit in the officiating, Brooks ejected early, Stacey King was spot on that someone needed to get him away from the officials before he got his second T.
It's been a good run, catch your breath then go again boys.

Like the second half much better than first against the Nuggets.
In the first half no one could make a shot, in the second Jimmy Butler picked up the team on his shoulders (as soon as I donned my new Jimmy Butler black jersey) 26pts,8 Rebs,8 asks, 2 stls,1 blk.
Rose followed and was big down the stretch, but went 7-25.
The boys set a franchise block record, Pau was a monster with 9 Blocks out of the 18.
Jo also some key offensive boards late.
As much as Hinrich isn't loved here, he was 4-4, 10 pts and took a key charge late, a good return and an improvement on Moore who looks ok.
It will be interesting to see where the Nuggets go, they have some good players that others will value and they are a long way from the best in the West, even though they could beat anyone they can't do it consistently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back