The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
Massive win, massive shot.

Great to see DRose hit the game winner, have to say the guy needs to put his jump shot in the back pocket, when he attacks the rim he is a different player and the Bulls offence looks totally different.

Loved Attack mode, thought when he ISO'd Lebron he needed to give Jimmy the ball on Shump as Jimmy had Shumps number.

Any news on Pau's hamstring?

Dec 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors,Chicago Bulls
What a game, D Rose and Buckets were huge in the second half.

Lebron was wielding an axe in the last 5min, hacking at everyone. Of course you can't call a foul on King James though...:rolleyes:
So true, even early we were getting smashed going to the basket, if the same calls went both ways we would have won by 10 plus.

BlueBen

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
From memory, LeBron shot and made four free-throws as a result of fouls against us that clearly should not have been called, plus LeBron should have been called for fouling Rose just before the match-winning play that of course was not called.

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
Jimmy Butlers fouls were hilarious because we won

Lebron had 7 turnovers and Jimmy had 5 steals ALL ON LEBRON

Kyrie may be injured but he looks more injured when guarding Derrick than when he is attacking the rim

and hows Niko with a +19 in a 3 point gamde that swung all game long

sitting Pau and Jo worked it opened the lanes right up

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
CEmSwLqUkAAdXWD.jpg

Special Agent Utah

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls/Bears Texas Rangers
Watched the game again today, Derrick destroyed Kyrie who shot poorly, Funny how offensively he was fine but when he goes the other way he was limping around..

JB was so so good on James who like Kyrie struggled. The bail outs that LBJ and the Cavs got yesterday was just ridiculous, the league has to be better and so does the officiating.

Taj was awesome as well. Tristan Thompson was excellent for the Cavs and we don't have any answer for him at the moment.

Great to see Niko get minutes and space the floor for us. Massive game 4 tomorrow, would be awesome to go 3-1 up.

Gasol hamstring questionable but at least we can put the LBJ wins 4 straight against Bulls and Derrick on a day break question marks to bed..

See Red Gents

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really disappointing.

Had a great chance to go 3-1 up..
yeah I woke up to watch it and was shattered. to give up an 11 point lead with 1 min to go in the 3rd. for mine I think that we should have played the percentages better. we went for way to many 3 pointers late in the 3rd and earlier in the 4th.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I like the positivity but when LeBron stuck that game winner in Game 4 it was kinda done.

We have lost 3 of the last 4 games. Our only win in that time was a Derrick Rose bail out game winner. We're not good enough unfortunately.

Betterthenbencoon

Senior List
May 22, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Firstly, that call on Gibson was ridiculous, however you know the series is going to game 7, cause that's what the NBA wants, obviously by the referees performance. They had the benefit of the reply and still made the wrong call. I've never liked Dellavadova, Aussie or not, and this cements it.

Secondly, Noah is a joke, he is no good. I had a bad feeling as soon as Gasol went down, but have been clinging on to hope, which I still am.

And lastly, Thibs pretty much signed his resignation letter drawing up that last play that Noah shanked. Yuck.

I dislike Lebron, but he's stood up for them the last couple of games, but I feel Butler has been pretty good going with him. I'm hoping DRose has some more in the tank to drag us over in 7.

Back