The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep the series is done. I never thought we would be the Cavs anyways. We dont have enough offense.

I don't agree with that.

We have it, it's just not utilised right. Our offensive sets were pathetic yesterday.. Kirk played 22 minutes yesterday and Noah kept getting touches... Both were shocking options.

Snell played 5 minutes, that's not enough to either be help or a hindrance.

Disappointing if we finish this series losing in Chicago

+ Mike kept us in the game in the 3rd period yet we started Kirk over him in the 4th and then didn't use him at all in the last period really (Play Wise)

+ Mike kept us in the game in the 3rd period yet we started Kirk over him in the 4th and then didn't use him at all in the last period really (Play Wise)
They hammer him on defence

Thibs had to run the pin downs and double screens, they tightened up on him tho

I honestly have no idea why everytime there's under 6 seconds left on the shot clock we inbounds to Noah, every player in the league will sag off and make him commit the 24 second violation. This must've happened upwards of 20 times this season

Scary stat, always feels like we take along time to get into the offence.

If Pau plays we are a fair chance to win game 6, odds are against it happening, but take game 6 and we go to Cleveland where we have been very competitive for the most part.

Is Roses arm ok?

Was going to say, it feels like we're the only team that ever commits shot clock violations.

It's strange because sometimes we look so smooth on offence (especially when we fall behind) while at other times it's just unwatchably bad. The inconsistency is infuriating!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Pau plays we are a fair chance to win game 6, odds are against it happening, but take game 6 and we go to Cleveland where we have been very competitive for the most part.

Is Roses arm ok?

Rose arm is fine..

Really need to win this, would be terrible to lose series and finish year on home court

Is Roses arm ok?

Rose's arm is fine. Pau is also playing. Not 100%, but still playing.

Huge game. Cant wait.

Super disappointing.

My thoughts on the team:
  • That was Thibs last game as head coach of the Bulls.
  • Butler will get his Max deal, hopefully with the Bulls.
  • We are stuck with Rose for 2 more years at least. Hopefully in that time he can become the player we want him to be. At the moment he is one of the dumbest players in the league. He is a sub 30% 3 point shooter that jacks up 7 3's a game. He needs to do what got him his MVP, be way more aggressive and drive to the rim.
  • Noah needs to do something. Was a complete shell of the his DPOY. Wasn't even 30%.
  • Hope Pau doesn't decline too much with age. Will need to be managed well, by who ever is the coach next year.
  • Kirk must never put on a Bulls Jersey ever again. I swear I will not watch another game that Kirk Hinrich plays for the Bulls. Would struggle in the NBL.
  • Look at options to upgrade our 3. Work out a deal with Gibson and Dunleavy.
A lot needs to happen this offseason or we will just bow out in the 1st or 2nd round as we usually do.

Last edited:
cos of work couldnt watch the game just checked it then got the australian nba site with Dellavadova leads cavs to win and thought typcal Aussie bias, but then he got all those points.

Losing to a half fit cavs team sucks, i agree with the points in the post above though

Rose had a solid playoffs maybe we could trade him :p

or it propels him to a good season

Honestly, if Bulls fans knew beforehand the injuries they'd be dealing with over the season, wouldn't a 50-32 and a competitive second-round exit in the playoffs be considered a decent result? What more was reasonably expected, even with full health, than being top 4 in your conference/top 8 in the league?

I understand the limitations of the team and the coach, but I don't think sacking Thibodeau (if it does happen) is the answer or a "deserved" outcome.

Honestly, if Bulls fans knew beforehand the injuries they'd be dealing with over the season, wouldn't a 50-32 and a competitive second-round exit in the playoffs be considered a decent result? What more was reasonably expected, even with full health, than being top 4 in your conference/top 8 in the league?

I understand the limitations of the team and the coach, but I don't think sacking Thibodeau (if it does happen) is the answer or a "deserved" outcome.

A fully healthy Bulls team had the talent to win it all, or at least make it to the finals. Not loose in game 6 against a limping Cavs side (No Love, injured Irving, held Lebron).

I just don't think Thibs and the Bulls work any more. Something has happened that just cant be repaired, with the front office and players. We were the best defensive team in the league in season past, but this season we were medicore. I just don't think his message and style is working with the players anymore.

Thibs is a great tactician, poor player manager.

As I think we all suspected/knew at the time, we blew this series in the final quarter and a bit of Game 4 after we had that 11-point lead. That was the chance right there and we couldn't close it out.

The painful and unfortunate reality seems to be that as long as LeBron James is around, we won't be coming out of the East. We will surely never get a better chance to beat one of his teams than we had in this series. Something fundamental with the team has to change for us to be any shot any time soon.

So if Thibs is gone, who do we go after.

mark-jackson-returns-ESPN-geeks-and-cleats.jpg

il1jaw.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back