The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah he is, its weird because he is a really boring superstar, its lay up and jumper and thats kinda it, i get more excited watching him play D

but he is a flat out superstar

still think Rose holds the team in his the palm of his hand (or knees) but thats because i expect Jimmy to always be there

I dunno, I actually really enjoy watching Jimmy play, never panics and so strong when he goes to the bucket.

yeah agreed, but if you compare him to MVP form Steph, Lebron or Durant its a few steps down from that

his growth is nothing short of astonishing from 2 years ago, not sure who to even compare him too

lost it in the first quarter where they went white hot, we were terrible and then to nail it, every 50/50 went their way

rotations were weird with Bobby getting basically nothing and then bringing Moore in too late

Aaron Brooks has two sppeds, turbo or reverse, today wasn't turbo

so Noah has finally been given a chance and hasn't taken it. is it time to trade Noah ? I feel the Gibson works into Fred's plans a little more. and if we do trade noah who do we bring in ?

so Noah has finally been given a chance and hasn't taken it. is it time to trade Noah ? I feel the Gibson works into Fred's plans a little more. and if we do trade noah who do we bring in ?
Agreed time to trade Noah
Would love to somehow get victor oladipo
Reckon he would work well alongside Rose and Butler

Gibson fits the fred system, they just need to feed him the ball move
when we had the 6 game winning streak, gibson was hitting all those midrange which brought the defence out

We won though, that's the important bit.

Much as I love Noah it's time for him to go.
It is but we should never be in a 24 point hole against Philly and need overtime to get out of it.

The problem with Jo is that his offensive game is so poor, almost non existant we are pretty much playing 4 v 5 on offense.

When we run a pick n roll with Jo they both just double the ball handler, no need to sag off and guard Jo. Unlike when Pau runs it, you have to switch because Pau can consistently hit that long jumper. Taj can be effective with his jumpshot too. As can Mirotic and even Portis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fred should just tell Noah to take those midrange shots
When he was killing it a few years ago. He kept taking those shots even if he missed
it made the defense respect him

So Rose and Gasol returned, but we lost at home to the Mavs.

I know we win more than we lose, and will probably end up one of the top seeds in the East, but it feels season after season like we are just treading water. To those who get to watch more games than I do, is that a fair comment? It just kind of feels like we are "there", but not really a serious threat, and that the core of the team as presently constructed isn't going to be winning anything any time soon. What needs to happen for this to change?

I didn't see today's game, but I've watched us a bit during the season and it looks to me like some of the pieces just don't for for the style of have Fred wants to play. He wants us to be an up tempo, run and gun team from what I can see, but guys like Jo (and possibly Dunleavy) just aren't going to fit in with that.

So Rose and Gasol returned, but we lost at home to the Mavs.

I know we win more than we lose, and will probably end up one of the top seeds in the East, but it feels season after season like we are just treading water. To those who get to watch more games than I do, is that a fair comment? It just kind of feels like we are "there", but not really a serious threat, and that the core of the team as presently constructed isn't going to be winning anything any time soon. What needs to happen for this to change?
Yeah it's frustrating, we are like a perpetual 55 win team. Lose in the second round or the ECF and then do it all again the next season.

No idea how to fix it. I feel our team doesnt have an identity. At least under Thibs we were defence. That was our identity, we are going to beat you by not allowing you score. Under Hoiberg we dont have an identity yet. We seem to not know who our best player is either. Is it Jimmy, is it Rose? Can they work together, do they even like eachother?

Too many inconsistent guys too. Snell, Mirotic, Pau, Moore, Hinrich. One minute they can have strong games, the next minute you get nothing from them.

Even Jimmy just dropped 53 then scores 4 points against the Mavs?? Gets to the line 23 times against Philly then doesnt get to the line at all against the Mavs??

I didnt see the game but that was a stat that stuck out from the boxscore. Sometimes Jimmy will have an off night shooting wise, but he will always get to the line 10 or so times to at least contribute 15 or so points.

I dont know whats going on. We will make the playoffs but we could honestly be the 2nd seed or the 7th....

yeah not sure how far we are gonna go

this roster is all over the place, the bigs are all eating into each other and the bench is hit or miss

second round exit seems about right

Yeah I think an issue is that we dont have defined role players.

Jo is a former all star and a former DPOTY. Shouldnt he be the starting C? Is Mirotic our starting SF or PF? Is Taj our 6th man or the starting PF.

With Portis emerging, just who our are best two, go to bigmen out of Pau, Jo, Taj, Niko and Portis. Who should be getting minutes and who shouldnt?

If Nikola isnt our SF then should it be McBuckets or Snell? Which one starts, which is our bench option, what happens when Dunleavy gets back?

Who is our back up PG? Is it Brooks? Is it Moore? Or is it actually Hinrich?

Hoiberg hasnt nailed down any rotations at all and we are half way through the season. Every player outside of Jimmy doesnt know how many minutes he is going to get from game to game. It's a bit all over the shop.

We mainly lost yesterday because Butler wasnt in attack mode
Clearly was suffering from the philly game
That would explain the offense side but the defense is too hot and cold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back