The chicken little 'season is over' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, just had a look at the BF ladder..........I've picked us 19 times this year........reckon you've piked a couple, still 15 is a fair bit of faith in the fellas.
Haven't put in my tips since round 2 or 3. I never last long at these things. I must get the away teams.

Yep, just had a look at the BF ladder..........I've picked us 19 times this year........reckon you've piked a couple, still 15 is a fair bit of faith in the fellas.

According to my tipping, we should be 5 games clear on top of the ladder.

Needless to say I am struggling a bit.:(

A mix of hallucinogens and amphetamines.

tumblr_mqh028AxJ91rgvnw5o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I feel so flat this year. It's one of those years that we've had nothing to smile about. It's like our club doesn't exist right now that's what I feel

I feel so flat this year. It's one of those years that we've had nothing to smile about. It's like our club doesn't exist right now that's what I feel
Look at the list of players re-signing and then laugh at the media outlets who said we'd get raided. ;)

im not sure if thats a greaqt thing, yes we have signed required players , agree, but lets not kid oursleves we are where we are with this fab list.
Where did I say that? But I'd rather have Gibbs, Murph, Menz, Yazz and Simmo than lose them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the alternative? Have no list?
no of course not. But last week reminded me of just how much i am looking forward to delisting time and draft thats all. We talk up our list how great we are this that etc etc every year as we all want but reality hits you hard bro. Each and every year. i have no doubt we recruited quite well over last couple but untill we keep regenerating and pruning back this is the reality, a mediocre team that plays some blinders each year.

no of course not. But last week reminded me of just how much i am looking forward to delisting time and draft thats all. We talk up our list how great we are this that etc etc every year as we all want but reality hits you hard bro. Each and every year. i have no doubt we recruited quite well over last couple but untill we keep regenerating and pruning back this is the reality, a mediocre team that plays some blinders each year.

No one has been talking up our list around here, quite the opposite actually. And I'm not a 'bro'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back