The Chosen Few - AFL Coaches Doco (9.30pm Ch 7Vic/SA/Perth, 10.30pm 7Mate NSW/Qld)

Remove this Banner Ad

Airs 9.30 tonight on Ch 7. Made by the same guy who made "The Final Story" doco's. Sounds promising.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-24/the-chosen-few

COACHING is a limited business. Even the best eventually get a tap on the shoulder. A few read the play well and walk. Others go more brutally, a knife usually slashed around haphazardly, with the resulting blood-spray lingering for a long time.

Being sacked is one of several themes touched on in The Chosen Few, a compelling documentary dissecting the life cycle of an elite-level coach through the experiences of those who live (and have lived) the business. The film was produced and directed by Peter Dickson.

Spewing I'll miss this.

Any word on replay? Or if they will post online?

or will jraaang just upload onto youtube like the saint that he is!

"You work your guts out to get the job, and then you get it and you think 'oh s**t, do I really want to do it?" - Ken Hinkley

"I was sitting in the middle during the team photo and I thought 'geez I'm the coach'" - Justin Leppitsch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley however, in contrast to what every genius with an internet connection tries to tell you, seems like a really good coach and someone who the players would want to play for.

Sanderson seems ******* weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back