The Chris Dawes Thread or " I went through succession on a Dawes with no name."( Yes, it's back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nooooooooo...... There was a thread on this last year. It was just Manic Magpie arguing with everyone about how amazing his man love for Dawes was. Please don't start it again....

You know you want to...

Nooooooooo...... There was a thread on this last year. It was just Manic Magpie arguing with everyone about how amazing his man love for Dawes was. Please don't start it again....
The kids are going to do it either way. At least I have provided a clean safe place where it can be monitored and regulated how much Dawes they do.

The kids are going to do it either way. At least I have provided a clean safe place where it can be monitored and regulated how much Dawes they do.

Are you suggesting we legalise Dawes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh the memories... :p

10177_Chris_Dawes_derp.gif

Ahh the memories... :p

10177_Chris_Dawes_derp.gif

Well IF that all you Remember about him then you are Forgetting quite a Bit.

He has been the only 2nd Tall Forward that took pressure off Cloke and that a big Reason why we won the Flag in 2010

I was unaware of any current discussion of Dawes. Were Manic Magpie still around he may have pounced upon the topic like a dog on a bone. I prefer to let sleeping Dawes lie.
I like this new persona of yours. The cool avatar also helps.

I cant find him anywhere
images
images
images
Doors_electra_publicity_photo.JPG

Last edited:
Cloke and Dawes with Lynch playing the Leroy Brown role.

Imagine what a forwardline that would have been. Instead of saying to Dawes you have to earn your spot, bucks should have said something along the lines of "Listen Dawesy, I know you had a rough season playing a role that didn't suit you. The Leigh Brown retirement forced you to play that role, but now were getting Quinten Lynch to play that role, so you'll be playing your old role. Work hard in the pre season, I'm looking forward to a forward line with all three of you."

Cloke and Dawes with Lynch playing the Leroy Brown role.

Imagine what a forwardline that would have been. Instead of saying to Dawes you have to earn your spot, bucks should have said something along the lines of "Listen Dawesy, I know you had a rough season playing a role that didn't suit you. The Leigh Brown retirement forced you to play that role, but now were getting Quinten Lynch to play that role, so you'll be playing your old role. Work hard in the pre season, I'm looking forward to a forward line with all three of you."

3 ocean liner in the forard line wouldn't have worked. We needed a genuine quality ruckman that could play forward. Suspect we idn't have the salary cap room.

3 ocean liner in the forard line wouldn't have worked. We needed a genuine quality ruckman that could play forward. Suspect we idn't have the salary cap room.

Luckily we have two of them now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back