The Chris Dawes Thread or " I went through succession on a Dawes with no name."( Yes, it's back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown wasn't much quicker than Lynch.
True. Maybe the sub rule was a factor? In any case it would appear the Bucks model was 1 ruck 2KPF(with 1 pinch hitting in ruck). Bad model I think.
Luckily we have two of them now.
If you mean Wits/Grundy then I'm not so sure: both need to prove their credentials a forwards. If you mean Gault/White I'd agree though not sure either will be good enough forward or in ruck to make the combo a winner.

True. Maybe the sub rule was a factor? In any case it would appear the Bucks model was 1 ruck 2KPF(with 1 pinch hitting in ruck). Bad model I think.

Sub rule was probably a factor although we seemed to go alright in 2011. One thing that is claer is that the second kpf can't second ruck.

Sub rule was probably a factor although we seemed to go alright in 2011. One thing that is claer is that the second kpf can't second ruck.

and Bucks is doing that RD 1

He's actually playing worse than he was in 2012, so there goes the theory that playing as a 2nd ruck ruined his career.

He played for Melbourne what did you expect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawes is coming back! I'll drink to that!!! Give Melbourne whatever it takes. Forget Treloar, Dawes is the man we want!!

leonardo-dicaprio-celebrate-gif.gif

dawes in the right structures is a good 2nd forward, not the man or 2nd forward/ruck, hopeless at that
hurt us when he spat the dummy and left. like players who fight for there spots in the team
daws back don't know in all serious leave that one to the club

Help as in Mr Concrete hands creating crumbing opportunities in uncontested marking situations?

He also creates crumbing opportunities in contested marking situations, unlike White.

Oh this is just unicorn vomiting Snickers levels of awesome! C'mon guys, what's he worth? Blair? Sinclair ? Keep in mind we missed out on 3 premiership because of our mismanagement of him. Since then we have been a rudderless ship. BRING BACK THE DAWESEL FIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back