Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Last night I saw Robbo briefly on 360 and the poor bloke is losing his mind. He is honestly seeing conspiracies everywhere, real tin foil hat stuff. That said given the rumours, innuendo and assumptions that are out there re this case I thought it would be a bit of fun to start a thread where we could post rumours and crap we have heard through out this saga.

Mate of mine was taking to an ex dons official who reckons that the only 3 people who really knew what was going on were Dank, Weapon and Hird. It was a secret squirrels club apparently.

I guess the weapon has broken ranks if that is the case.

Surely people can do better than this.

Guy I know said it is all to do with an alien takeover of the cheese industry. AOD is a red herring, and have you seen how much weight Brad Scott has put on? It's all connected. Believe.

Last night I saw Robbo briefly on 360 and the poor bloke is losing his mind. He is honestly seeing conspiracies everywhere, real tin foil hat stuff. That said given the rumours, innuendo and assumptions that are out there re this case I thought it would be a bit of fun to start a thread where we could post rumours and crap we have heard through out this saga.

Mate of mine was taking to an ex dons official who reckons that the only 3 people who really knew what was going on were Dank, Weapon and Hird. It was a secret squirrels club apparently.

I guess the weapon has broken ranks if that is the case.

Surely people can do better than this.

deflect and deny at ll cost to try and take the heat away from the truth.primary school stuff imo.

We all know that Carlton went looking for what Essendon had been up to after being torn apart in 2012 by a rampant Dons. They found Alvi but I have also heard that Carlton actually went to the AFL and reported them. When the AFL refused to act, it was Carlton who started leaking stories to the media re their supplement program, hence the chinese whisper that were going through the media industry re a club being up to no good.

We all know that Carlton went looking for what Essendon had been up to after being torn apart in 2012 by a rampant Dons. They found Alvi but I have also heard that Carlton actually went to the AFL and reported them. When the AFL refused to act, it was Carlton who started leaking stories to the media re their supplement program, hence the chinese whisper that were going through the media industry re a club being up to no good.

This is just pure lunacy, we all know that Carlton are bigger cheats than Essendon. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows that we have high morals down at Princes Park.

Guy I know said it is all to do with an alien takeover of the cheese industry. AOD is a red herring, and have you seen how much weight Brad Scott has put on? It's all connected. Believe.
I have just had that denied by Brad's cousin, poor form

haha wag, you just beat me to it, great minds. I just knocked up this.

nacz78D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back