The Conundrum - 12 or 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news for Skippos too. You can call your team whatever you like!

But seriously, it is pretty much just naming a team each week, the tactics are the interesting part. For example in the case of Dale Thomas. Lets say he plays forward and has 18 disposals, 5 marks and kicks four goals. If you named him as a forward, it means you'll score 43 points but if you named him as a back, you'd only get 28 points. Likewise, if you name a player in the tackler position and he kills it in every stat except tackling, you're not gonna have a good time.

Bit of nous and luck at the same time. Very tactical, but really enjoyable.

So Pie 4 Life if DiT team not available i'll take TRFC (Deledio :hearts:) :D

And you said we can select 3 more players??? Can you link us to the page where we can check whos taken?? Also if its just me and Skip do we just select those three whenever we want or do it mini-draft like???

Trading happens for a week during the mid-season break. Alright Wacky takes TRFC and drafts the last three players and given the unique circumstances Skippos can take Melbourne Heat and do the same. Mini draft would be Wacky, Skip x2, Wacky x2, Skip like a snake draft.

Trading happens for a week during the mid-season break. Alright Wacky takes TRFC and drafts the last three players and given the unique circumstances Skippos can take Melbourne Heat and do the same. Mini draft would be Wacky, Skip x2, Wacky x2, Skip like a snake draft.
Yeah righteo sounds good to me. So where do Skip and myself name these players???

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
I'm here lads. Sorry, RL has been catching up with me so much I've basically only been somewhat active on AFML.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to Skippos for reminding me. We have carry over players at the end of each season (3 + a pre-first round pick or 4) so yeah guys like Cunnington, Beams, Pendlebury, Mumford, Montagna etc. aren't available. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is :p Take note Wacky Tiger

Thanks to Skippos for reminding me. We have carry over players at the end of each season (3 + a pre-first round pick or 4) so yeah guys like Cunnington, Beams, Pendlebury, Mumford, Montagna etc. aren't available. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is :p Take note Wacky Tiger
So i havent done a lot of research yet but is Carlisle one of these???

So i havent done a lot of research yet but is Carlisle one of these???
Just read the second post of the selections thread. All carry-over players are in there, just not all those drafted. Those drafted are all in the first post though.

Back