List Mgmt. The Core-Who stays and who goes;re-signings and departures

Remove this Banner Ad

Really good to see these young defenders sign on for more. They are the mid-long term future of our backline. If we could just get Treloar across the line, and secure Palmer too, I'd say that was perfectly played Giants, A+. If we lose Treloar, then still an A-.

Now Damien Barrett going on that if Sunshine stays in the twos it will increase murmurs of a trade to Fremantle even though he's contracted.

Why do I get the feeling Freo are going to offer the grandfather deal. Their window closes end of next year with their list profile, they have no forwards and there will be nobody for them in the draft.

I hope they get Dixon and back off our boy.

Now Damien Barrett going on that if Sunshine stays in the twos it will increase murmurs of a trade to Fremantle even though he's contracted.

Why do I get the feeling Freo are going to offer the grandfather deal. Their window closes end of next year with their list profile, they have no forwards and there will be nobody for them in the draft.

I hope they get Dixon and back off our boy.

I stopped reading at "Damien Barrett"

Im thinking he is gone. Especially now with future draft pick trading allowed.
If he surprises me great but i cant see it.
Just wish he wasn't so overboard with his "Im staying" bullshit.
Didnt need to be, so he was just screwing with us.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Future draft pick trading is fantastic for us at the moment.
If he goes he's going to be well paid. But if we happen to win the comp in a few years he'll be watching those boys on the dais who did it from scratch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im thinking he is gone. Especially now with future draft pick trading allowed.
If he surprises me great but i cant see it.
Just wish he wasn't so overboard with his "Im staying" bullshit.
Didnt need to be, so he was just screwing with us.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah if he goes he will be one I really resent

He just did that to keep his place this year

These desperate Victorian clubs think that they had a win with futures trading but this will only play further into our hands.

Now instead of shedding our surplus players for nothing we can push for true value.

I doubt there will be too many Josh Bruce situations happening again and we should get well paid now for Treloar...even if it is to Collingwood.
its a win for you, its a win for the player because he gets to go to the club he wants and its a win for the club that he picks because they have the assets to get him without potentially losing him

Sorry guys to post here again but what do the Lamberts do at GWS?

Player Welfare Officers. Help settle all the kids and get them used to living away from mummy and daddy.

They are passionate about their roles and go beyond the call of duty. Early doors when the club was barely a club they were one of the stables that helped keep everything together and even now as a more mature club it's acknowledged they have played a big role in our retention of players.

If they go which sounds more likely than less it will be a big blow as they are good people with great intentions.

It would be hard for us to compete commercially with the deal they've been offered particularly as our "soft cap" is the softest in the comp.

If there is one kid I wished we drafted but couldn't it is Angus Brayshaw. That kid is is amazing, I think he'll end up the best player in the comp in a couple of years...got it all.

Bloody Frawley...that spud cost us this jewel.

Anyone else think that the pies current form is going to play into our hands with Treloar? If he is going and that's his preferred option it will give us a better pick in return or he might not be as interested in them given they may not be viewed as having much succes in the coming years

Anyone else think that the pies current form is going to play into our hands with Treloar? If he is going and that's his preferred option it will give us a better pick in return or he might not be as interested in them given they may not be viewed as having much succes in the coming years

I think apart from a better pick it won't have any other difference. Mentally he's back in Noble Park (maybe Toorak if the rumoured money is true). If anything he may look closer at Richmond. Tell you what if the Dees landed him they would have a super emerging midfield.

What about Collingwood, one of their "fans" through his guernsey on the ground at the end of the game today!! They really are a different breed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back