Competitions THE CORNER HOTEL MUSIC CONTEST #7 2014 - TV THEMES - RESULTS ARE IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

THE CORNER HOTEL MUSIC CONTEST #7 2014 -

The theme for this round is a bloody good one.

You must submit your all time favourite..

intros_quiz_tv.jpg

TV THEMES

ACTUAL MUSIC THEME USED AT THE START OF TV SHOWS

Rules

1. In order to compete, subsequently post if you are in or not.

2. Once enough people have signed up to participate, PM me a YOUR FAVOURITE TV THEME SONGS and Youtube link all together. Try to keep the song you choose shorter than 5 minutes, for brevity’s sake. If you pick a song that has already been chosen, I'll advise you to pick again.

3. I will post all songs in the one post when everyone has submitted a song. To vote, send me a list of your favourite 10 songs IN ORDER. The points allocated to each song are as follows:

1st – 12 points
2nd – 10 points
3rd – 8 points
4th – 7 points
5th – 6 points
6th – 5 points
7th – 4 points
8th - 3 points
9th - 2 points
10th - 1 point​

Naturally, you cannot vote for your own song.

4. Once all votes have been received, I will read them out and periodically update the score tally. In the end, there will be one winner, earning themselves bragging rights.

5. You must remain ANONYMOUS. Do not mention your song, don't even hint at it, or I will be forced to disqualify you

6. The winner gets to choose the next theme.

7. In the event of a tie, the song with the most total voters, regardless of points given, wins. If still tied, the song with the most 12 point votes wins, then 10 votes, 8, etc. down to one. If after all that it's still tied, the tied songs will be broken by the number of points they gave each other, highest winning. If STILL tied, the neutral vote-receiver will determine the winner.

FURTHERMORE, I WILL BE PARTICIPATING SO I WILL BE SENDING MY VOTES TO SOMEONE ELSE AND THEY CAN VERIFY WHEN I DO THE VOTE COUNT FOR TRANSPARENCY

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS COMPETITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES. I HATE DQ'ING PEOPLE!

PLAYLIST
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuit0RRNzvBiCxrsBgShaV66FZhxAXe79

VOTING CARD
5b1cG3J.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I C+P.

Awkward... Maybe I'll privately advertise in PMs

Why not start a whole group Private Covnersation, and then when a new one comes up, put a message in that, and we should all get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back