Competitions THE CORNER HOTEL MUSIC CONTEST #7 2014 - TV THEMES - RESULTS ARE IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

This comp is gonna be sooooo tough...
So many great themes to consider, I couldn't make up my mind between plenty - had one knocked back because it was already in.

It will be interesting to see if votes go to the best themes or the best shows that they came with or the left field ones.

This comp is gonna be sooooo tough...
So many great themes to consider, I couldn't make up my mind between plenty - had one knocked back because it was already in.

It will be interesting to see if votes go to the best themes or the best shows that they came with or the left field ones.

Imo People need to vote for the actual theme and disregard how they feel about the show

Imo People need to vote for the actual theme and disregard how they feel about the show
Yup agree - problem is there will be some hugely popular or groovy alternative tv shows involved & there may be a temptation to be seen to be appreciating them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF THIS PAGE IS TAKING TOO LONG TO LOAD - CHECK OUT OPENING POST FOR THE PLAYLIST AND THE VOTING CARD

5b1cG3J.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back