Meet Up The Corner Hotel - November 2nd 2014 @ 3:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone interested, a meetup has been organised:

When: from 3pm, Sunday 2nd November;
Where: Upstairs beer garden at the Corner Hotel Richmond (very close to Richmond station on swan street);
Who: Anyone. A handful of regular posters have tentatively confirmed.

Last edited:

drunk-homer.png

Hello Tigarians,

Now that I have your attention let's put a plan in place for a meet up this summer.
As I'll assume it's at a pub the thread title isn't a full lie.. well, it is, there is no free slab for anyone... not from me anyway...

I offered this last year and no one was all that interested but I will again - should we meet at a local park in the city with those BBQ's built in everywhere so we can have a few cold beers from eskies (can we do that?) and kick a footy around.
Could bring your kids/dogs ect.

For do we bugger them and anyone under 18 and just sink beers in a pub all afternoon to the cricket?

I think someone said something about hiring out a room, that's not a bad idea?

Anyway, kick around ideas, or lets just kick around dates.

(sorry) T55
Im down for the pub idea. Drinking in public is all ways a bad idea these days with the police being as enforcing as they are we dont want to end up in the paper as "typical tiger supporters" drunk in a park. Being i live in Adelaide all i need is 2-4 weeks notice of the time and place and im there, happy to down a few or heaps of frothies with my fellow Tigs, missus will probably want to tag along though and shes a norf supporter. Fair warning from here on in, give her too much curry over it and im just going to sit back and laugh while she goes to town on ur arse :)

Count me in, Guys. Hopefully this time there are no health issues for me to deal with. :)

I think a park would be a good option. Make it more family orientated for those who have kids. We can bring a few footies and cricket bats or something.

Those who don't have kids could always go to a pub afterwards.

Im down for the pub idea. Drinking in public is all ways a bad idea these days with the police being as enforcing as they are we dont want to end up in the paper as "typical tiger supporters" drunk in a park. Being i live in Adelaide all i need is 2-4 weeks notice of the time and place and im there, happy to down a few or heaps of frothies with my fellow Tigs, missus will probably want to tag along though and shes a norf supporter. Fair warning from here on in, give her too much curry over it and im just going to sit back and laugh while she goes to town on ur arse :)
Bring your neighbours mrs for Groupie_

If I get written permission from my dad that I'm allowed to drink, will I be allowed to drink? (I'm 15)
Bullshit you are 15???

I was so sure you were like mid 20s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I get written permission from my dad that I'm allowed to drink, will I be allowed to drink? (I'm 15)
I can be your dad. It'll mean that I had a kid before I reached puberty but it will work

I can be your dad. It'll mean that I had a kid before I reached puberty but it will work
Can I be your dad then?

I think it's all regulated by by-laws. So depends on the area. I brought a keg to park once, no trouble at all. Ah good times.

edit: **** That was my 1000th post.

second edit: Thread title worked well :thumbsu:
Thank you, and I love your avatar!

And hmm, maybe we could do it then, but we need a nice day and somewhere for everyone to get too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back