Workshop The Country/Local Footy Jumpers Project -- CONTRIBUTE NOW! footyjumpers.boards.net

Remove this Banner Ad

I still haven't got a response from the other WAAFL manufacturers. And the other guy is probably doesn't want to talk to me.
4c00d2091508a5bf540efdae5751e0b6010d2ef4caffe6ed2519f99322df9438.jpg

Make sure you maintain server backups, just in case disaster strikes. I was on a forum that lost EVERYTHING except accounts. Not fun.

Make sure you maintain server backups, just in case disaster strikes. I was on a forum that lost EVERYTHING except accounts. Not fun.

Great idea, will download a backup now (if that's possible – I've never really tried!)

Anyway onto some good news, every single league in Australia now has a sub-board on the site! I've posted more details about this in a thread on the CLFJ Project forum – take a look if you've already signed up, if not, do so now! :)

Apparently not EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE. There is one league, the Australian Football League which you have apparently over looked.
And the Brisbane Lions are one of the clubs that make up the Australian Football League.

Would I be able to sign up only to comment?

IIRC Mooroolbark Mustangs have had 2 or 3 guernseys.
There is a lot of non-designing tasks to be done on this project. The main thing being research. Trying to find pics of the jumpers, club history, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either or. Just to have the info up on the subboard would be great, for now. Are you proficient in Illustrator? If so, feel free to transfer them over yourself, the template link is in the OP.

I think we've hit good timing with most people being off uni or school in the next month or so.

Not skilled on AI but have all of the designs on my pc which I can upload or send to be copied/traced. Not all are 100% accurate however (NFL that is), as I copied them off photos and just seeing them in person.

Not skilled on AI but have all of the designs on my pc which I can upload or send to be copied/traced. Not all are 100% accurate however (NFL that is), as I copied them off photos and just seeing them in person.
Put them up, along with any photos you've got. I'm sure some of the designers can perfect it from what's available :)

Put them up, along with any photos you've got. I'm sure some of the designers can perfect it from what's available :)

Sounds good. Instead of searching for all the files I'll just copy the ones off the NFL wikipedia page (they're my designs) and add a photo or two for each team.

Division 1

Bundoora
Bundoora_Football_Club_Jumper.png

492273-adam-contessa.jpg
876246-bundoora-v-west-preston.jpg

Eltham

Already on website - Black with curved red sash

Greensborough and Macleod
Greensborough is probably the toughest because their monogram will have to be traced
Macleod's is obviously fairly basic
a2735c9db0.jpg

Macleod_Football_Club_Jumper.png

Heidelberg: already been done - Black w/ yellow sash

Lower Plenty:
Lower_Plenty_Football_Club_Jumper.png

ce7fc2174d.jpg

Montmorency
Montmorency_Football_Club_Jumper.png

358cf53da7.jpg

Black and white stripes but not conventional, kind of a bit wider and spread further apart

North Heidelberg
North_Heidelberg_Football_Club_Jumper.png

085656-87051af0-d18e-11e3-ab2b-e4c47732fa7b.jpg

Similar to Western Bulldogs pre-season 1995

Northcote Park
Northcote_Park_Football_Club_Jumper.png

I believe Mero has this design as EFL club Chirnside Park have worn/are wearing this

West Preston-Lakeside
West_Preston-Lakeside_Football_Club_Jumper.png

1074259_1_O.jpg

Again a fairly simple one.

Obviously I've just taken the ones from wikipedia and, even though they're mine, it's clear the quality and colour is pretty average as I did them about 3 years ago, but you get the jist.

Div 2 & 3 will come later as I don't have time to do them all today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back