Workshop The Country/Local Footy Jumpers Project -- CONTRIBUTE NOW! footyjumpers.boards.net

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you doing the junior clubs? I am able to help with that. I can also kind of help with WRFL.
Agreed. Gibbsy, the majority of clubs in Sydney are junior footy clubs that act as sort of feeder clubs to th big ones. For example, Penrith Rams in the Sydney AFL, is the seniors team, sharing players from Penrith Swans, Hawksbury Saints, Glenmore Park-Emu Plains Lions and Blue Mountains Kangaroos.

Agreed. Gibbsy, the majority of clubs in Sydney are junior footy clubs that act as sort of feeder clubs to th big ones. For example, Penrith Rams in the Sydney AFL, is the seniors team, sharing players from Penrith Swans, Hawksbury Saints, Glenmore Park-Emu Plains Lions and Blue Mountains Kangaroos.

Go for it then :) As long as the senior jumpers are identical

Hey are you guys doing the WRFL teams ?
Yeah, we are. I just checked now, we are half way through the current jumpers. If you have more information on these jumpers or past jumpers feel free to sign up using the link in the OP and add to the information that is already there.

http://bomberblitz.com/mero/Template.ai

This is the latest version of the template.
I've added in a Yoke, Sash, Vees and Stripes.
You can turn visibility on in the Layers panel.
When you open Layers it should show three Layers.
Collars Cuffs Seams - Don't touch it.
Front has a Group and a Path. In the Group is a Clipping Mask and the designs.
If you click on the arrow next to Group it opens up the group and tells what you can and can't see.
As it opens, the Sash has the eye, so you can see it. Stripes, Port Vees and Melbourne Yoke are turned off.
Click on the eye to turn them on.

Same with the back.

Any issues, contact me.

Thanks mate, it was cool being able to have pretty much the only input in it.My original designs were nothing like the finished product ,as I had about 10 different jumper designs. ( colours were always GWS).I had a panther logo ready to use.but I was out voted 2 to 1 on using the storm name,so I designed the Storm Logo and that just stood out so much,that I re designed the jumper around it.
The back was originally all orange,but the leauge made me change it do it wouldnt clash with the runners lol. Glad they did because the back looks better,and not by choice.
Sorry if I ranted on a bit,but its a buzz to see whst you've done actually out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, it was cool being able to have pretty much the only input in it.My original designs were nothing like the finished product ,as I had about 10 different jumper designs. ( colours were always GWS).I had a panther logo ready to use.but I was out voted 2 to 1 on using the storm name,so I designed the Storm Logo and that just stood out so much,that I re designed the jumper around it.
The back was originally all orange,but the leauge made me change it do it wouldnt clash with the runners lol. Glad they did because the back looks better,and not by choice.
Sorry if I ranted on a bit,but its a buzz to see whst you've done actually out there.
Just had a quick look on google. That's an amazing jumper mate. Great job!

It's always a buzz to have your designs actually being made and used. I almost had my school use some of my designs, the the team got scrapped at the last possible second :( Still waiting for my next "big break", so to speak. Haha

Thanks,right place at the right time,I look on here all the time,and love the ideas you guys come up with , and dont know about yous but these new clubs start up & they just have no imagination with there designs.Even the designs that come back from the jumpers design departments are ordinary ( hope know one here works for any of them) lol

Just had a quick look on google. That's an amazing jumper mate. Great job!

It's always a buzz to have your designs actually being made and used. I almost had my school use some of my designs, the the team got scrapped at the last possible second :( Still waiting for my next "big break", so to speak. Haha
Haha I did the same. Great work Bunton11

Thanks again, hey wish I had of done this when I was younger lol, I thought I was the only footy loving,colours loving,logo facinated nerd in the world til I come across big footy.Wont give away my age,but before computers I used make up my own footy leauges with club names,jumpers,colours,mascots and logos and draw them in excersise books,with match highlights and premiers lol. Now 40 years later I see the same things on your threads.But yous use AI and all the great programs. Dont laugh but I drew the manor lakes stuff,scaned it,copied it onto paint.bloody block by block created it.Then gave it to mate desighner who sharpened it on illustrator.

Here some images,love ya stuff.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414758619956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414758619956.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 92
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414758635170.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414758635170.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 99
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414758644030.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414758644030.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 103

Remove this Banner Ad