Multiplat The Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no code either so hoping I'm just in the third or fourth send out ;) probably dreaming ... Owell don't have to wait to long for the full game to come out if no code turns up

Thanks for the update dude, would have thought through the link I posted, bypassed all that jazz. Sorry you didn't get one first time round.

Thanks for the update dude, would have thought through the link I posted, bypassed all that jazz. Sorry you didn't get one first time round.
All good mate it was worth a try either way I'm still trying to finish watchdogs anyhow so I've got plenty to do before the full crew comes out I'll post if something does come through

Had a quick go of it just before, just got past the intro. There's a lot of story for a racing game, don't really care about any of it though.

I think I'm gonna agree with your feel from PAX sacka. While it's not input lag, I think it's just a HUGE dead zone that's been placed on how you handle the cars. Basically it means that unless you're right at each edge of the analogue stick points, you aren't really affecting the cars movement. Which is a real pain in the arse, because other than that, this game is absolutely stellar.

But again, I have to comback to the controls/handling of the cars. Initially I thought it may be due to the car you start the game in being a big car, so the handling wasn't going to be great regardless. But then I got given a Dodge Charger and it basically controlled the exact same as the big tank of a car.

So, while I'll still give this beta a bit more of a go to check it out (I really just want to explore this awesome world they've created from the USA), it's very disappointing to see the handling of the cars taken in the direction they have. If they could just tighten it up and basically point it in the direction of Burnout Paradise's handling. This is a game I will play for a very long time. As of right now, this game will probably be a miss from me however.
Just had a very quick go and the controls have improved from what i played at pax but there is still a small dead zone there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after playing for a couple of hours I'm starting to get into the game the handling and driving improved with upgrades and I'm loving driving between cities.
Plots abit meh for me but as mentioned before they just seem to struggle with driving game plots.
Seems like there is heaps to do which is not unlocked in the beta stage which is good
Overall I think it's good but takes some playing to get into

Anyone know how to fix the "The crew services are unavailable or you have lost your connection. For more information, go to www.support.ubi.com. do not forget to note carefully this error code: #0_1" error?!

Cant even get into the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back