Sport The Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Their colours look like some dump you took at 2am on the weekend!

I'm remembering this for the next time one of them decides to visit our board ;)

Really?? :) It's always fun to look back and think if only we had have known in advance.
At the time... bloody hell we couldnt hahaha very glad I was wrong.

Im looking forward to Starc playing. Wanna really see him do well with the red ball. Also two left arm bowlers will really help Lyon

Im looking forward to Starc playing. Wanna really see him do well with the red ball. Also two left arm bowlers will really help Lyon

Starc meh, but at least it isn't Siddle lol.

Plus more NSW players= more chance of winning!

Starc meh, but at least it isn't Siddle lol.

Plus more NSW players= more chance of winning!
Starc has been average with the red ball but hoping he can improve

Just makes it easier for the Bushrangers to win the shield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starc has been average with the red ball but hoping he can improve

Just makes it easier for the Bushrangers to win the shield

Bowled well in the last Shield match- 3 and 2 wickets I think.

LOL Victoria will choke as usual.

Let's be honest. We really should have expected a team who only took 2 wickets in 2 sessions to take 8 in the last session to win. :confused: Should have seen it a mile away.

Let's be honest. We really should have expected a team who only took 2 wickets in 2 sessions to take 8 in the last session to win. :confused: Should have seen it a mile away.
I couldn't see 8 falling. Like against South Africa I could see us having them 8-9 done and if Kolhi was there, they would have won

Now, now. Try and keep it in your pants a little longer on the main cricket board this time!!

In my defence there were too many Siddle fan boys that stil couldn't see he was bowing pies!

As i think i've said before, you were just saying what many of us were thinking. He was about as threatening as a 90 year old woman holding a bunch of flowers.

That's harsh on the 90 year old woman!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back