The Crows Logo Thread

What should be done regarding our logo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I love this. I think the wings could be slightly scaled down to retain the detail in the centre of the image when it's a smaller version.

86545_9bc26401d3921f446d841e14a0c8545a.jpg

This is great but black might look better and maybe put modern home hoops on the crow's chest and incorporate it within a shield or border.

I work in a design/marketing firm as a designer and this is just about my dream project from a branding perspective. I think the club should commission an agency like mine, or one similar to come up with some concepts and then show them to the fans.

Whatever we go with I hope we drop the "crows" as part of our "official" name and just refer to ourselves as Adelaide, including not having the word "crows" on our logo. Not needed and cheapens it in my opinion.

See the 2015 draw. You have some clubs listed as e.g. Essendon, not Essendon bombers. Whereas we (and West Coast, Bulldogs and others) are Adelaide Crows. Should just be Adelaide. Full stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reply from the club when questioned about the logo in the fixture photo... I'm taking that as a good sign. Hopefully Monday brings a string of announcements!

Whatever we go with I hope we drop the "crows" as part of our "official" name and just refer to ourselves as Adelaide, including not having the word "crows" on our logo. Not needed and cheapens it in my opinion.

See the 2015 draw. You have some clubs listed as e.g. Essendon, not Essendon bombers. Whereas we (and West Coast, Bulldogs and others) are Adelaide Crows. Should just be Adelaide. Full stop.

West Coast and the Dogs have had their nickname included for a while, and the Lions/Swans include it for the Victoria reference.

I can't stand what we and Geelong. We and Geelong are the worst two examples.

I like the image at the back of the fixture, as it is as a logo I don't see it just because of how big it would be and how something like that would fit on merchandise and stuff. There is probably more chance it was just one of several graphics they had done for brochures or something.

I like what I can see of it though, so if it did work I wouldn't have a problem but doesn't it have a lot of things people complain about now, curved beak, style not that different, its probably blue as well. None of these are things I have problems with but they seem to be the main arguments against the current one. If it was the new logo though, win 15 games in 2015 and we'd all love it, win 5 for the year and it would be the new cursed clash guernsey.

I don't think it will be a new logo but I think maybe the club has taken on board the dislike for the logo and will perhaps be using it as an alternate logo on some stuff. Maybe as an interim measure before developing a proper new logo since that will take some time so this shows the club acting to appease disgruntled people in the interim.

If you look at that logo, the eyes are the same style as the current logo which is why I think its an alternate version on what we have. Basically in effect it is the same Crow portrayed in a different manner

Could be wrong though and it is a new logo. Certainly looks an improvement but think many would still say its too complicated/cartoon

It reminds of of the Hawks clash guernsey actually. We both use similar style birds head logos and both of these secondary graphics are similar in shape, not sure either would make a great logo though.

hawksclash.jpg

Back