Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also impressed with TGO's impressive command of the English language tonight. His use the phrase "lynch mob" twice to describe Nic Naitanui's critics - especially his masterful emphasis of it - was nothing short of spectacular.

Only a master of the tabloid form would realise that there is no way such usage could be considered potentially inappropriate when describing a black man. I have absolutely no doubt that in a different context TGO would refuse point blank to lead the charge against someone else carelessly using such racially insensitive language.

Because TGO is just and TGO is wise.
Jesus.

TGO has spoken

"Looks like a racist, doesn't he!"

When a few pictures of LA Clippers owner came up on screen [For those who have missed it, the owner was recorded as saying to someone - don't bring a black person to the game]

I won't sleep until the worst word in football this week is 'racist'.

And Robbo did respond with great anger and did decree "may the navicular bones of every racist be forever cracked, and thine Achilles' tendons burst and rupture with great intensity".

Here endeth the lesson. Praise be to Robbo.

I bore witness to TGO on Monday night after his show. He was leaving the premises, we shouted out 'Hello, thy great one', he shouted back 'g'day boyz!' and got into his vehicle of pure enlightenment (Jeep), did a sick as u-turn and sped through the roundabout going about 50km/ph to a better place.

I bore witness to TGO on Monday night after his show. He was leaving the premises, we shouted out 'Hello, thy great one', he shouted back 'g'day boyz!' and got into his vehicle of pure enlightenment (Jeep), did a sick as u-turn and sped through the roundabout going about 50km/ph to a better place.
Tell us more. What colour was jeep? Could you hear music? Or just talk radio? Did he have a smelly thing on his rear view mirror? Was it a tree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers, I fear I have been cast out of The Great One's circle, and put into his left (non-beer-holding) hand.

When I came home at 7.50 I found the Foxtel stuck on a still frame from the Hangar (and the guide said that was still on), and the recording I had started of 360 had a couple of minutes of the Essendon training room, and then a message saying "End of Recorded Programme". On top of that, the rest of the Channels aren't working either.

What am I to do, my fellows? Is this an act of insolence on the part of my iQ, or is this a sign that I must earn redemption before I am to receive His Word again?

I need this explained to me please....
TGO changed chairs to accommodate the CEO of the AFL.
The chair that holds TGO contains his essence. By allowing the new puppet the honour of sitting in it, his essence is now alive in him. Therefore TGO remains in control despite this attempted coup. Wise is he.

The chair that holds TGO contains his essence. By allowing the new puppet the honour of sitting in it, his essence is now alive in him. Therefore TGO remains in control despite this attempted coup. Wise is he.

A wise wise man is TGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back