Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tgoburgermadness2_zps074dcbd1.gif

Such grace and elegance. I am not worthy.

Bomber mid boring pontification about Carlyle's one ever good game "that's Roosy's!"
A somewhat, dear I say it, chastened Robbo proffers the half eaten cheeseburger to the Melbourne Coach
That odd look on Roosy's face in response. Yes. You were deemed worthy of food from the very mouth of TGO.

My life feels so much brighter for having discovered this thread
Welcome brother! Bask in the glorious light and countenance! Read some scripture whilst you look around.

1 After six days Robbo took with him Roosie, Bomber and Beaker the brother of James, and led them up to local Hungry Jack's by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like a full Corona, and his clothes became as white as a KFC napkin. 3 Just then there appeared before them Ron Barassi and Mike Sheahan, talking with Robbo. 4 Roosie said to Robbo, "TGO, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will install three La-Z-Boys-one for you, one for Ron and one for Mike." 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!" 6 When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown to the ground, terrified. 7 But Robbo came and touched them. "Get up," he said. "Don't be afraid." 8 When they looked up, they saw no one except Robbo.

9 As they were coming back to the studio, Robbo instructed them, "Don't tell anyone what you have seen, until TGO has been raised from the dead." (for His hangover was that bad) 10 The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Ron must come first?" 11 Robbo replied, "To be sure, Ron comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Ron has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished (including that s**t campaigner who bashed him). In the same way the TGO is going to suffer at their hands." 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about Buddy Franklin at the Tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back