manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Huddo wearing the same shirt tonight as the night of their big stoush. Playing with fire.
toreador-1024.jpg

Brothers we must now be vigilant to more outside threats such as new vlogs and potential hijacking of "The Tackle".

And unsuspecting producers allowing tweets to infiltrate the show by stealth.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
TGO goal-kicking and coaching academy™. Roos out TGO in.

Zephiisdaman

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2010
Whitten Oval
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I get the feeling that the Greatman is a little unnerved by the secondary nerd. He seems off his game, his hands aren't as fluent when he goes into an emotional rant.
Could it be that The Greatman needs a mid-season break to charge the batteries, load up on cheap booze, swallow dozens of darts and dim sims.
He could get away come back larger, louder ,smarter and sharper.
Or is it just a malaise that he will get over soon?
C'mon Oaf, lift.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Hudson seems permanently on edge around TGO on 360. It's like he's waiting to be upset by something - as if he's not sure the motive of TGO's jibes. Fear not, Anthony, it is not for mere mortals to understand TGO's words. We can dutifully analyse and infer the gist (good word, that) but the Pure Truth of TGO's messages are cerebral, visceral and ever-intangible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How aware are they of the cult of Robbo? We've heard that Robbo once described us as 'they make fun of me in there', a deep cut of which I doubt I'll ever recover.
This

FJH.jpg

Oui Oui. Je m'appelle Jean-Francois et I have un tip-off por vous!

This was posted on June 17... and then a month later TGO has this back page.
It seems brothers that I am truly blessed - TGO retroactively inspired me, reaching back through time and in doing so showing me his recent back page.
Brothers we are truly blessed, this is indeed an omen and a sign! We are on the right path!
image.png

Is pretty strong evidence.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
I get the feeling that the Greatman is a little unnerved by the secondary nerd. He seems off his game, his hands aren't as fluent when he goes into an emotional rant.
Could it be that The Greatman needs a mid-season break to charge the batteries, load up on cheap booze, swallow dozens of darts and dim sims.
He could get away come back larger, louder ,smarter and sharper.
Or is it just a malaise that he will get over soon?
C'mon Oaf, lift.
He's just in a heavy training phase - preparing for the finals. He's sluggish under the weight of KFC and Corona! He will return to form soon!

Also rumours persist of a nagging wrist complaint, but I am assured they are only rumours spread by heretics who Vlog.

Mezz

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2010
unceded Wangkatha lands, W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I thought Huddo and TGO were a little better tonight. In fact, there were two instances, one being when Huddo was describing 'his love' at the beginning of the show, and they both started joking around, where they both seemed to 'loosen' up and enjoy each other's company. Maybe Huddo is stressed with getting everything right (not sure I could do my job with my boss saying things in my ear), maybe TGO picks up on that stress? But, yeah, a little more relaxed, and the chemistry started to happen.

I thought it funny last night when the GTO referred to Huddo as Gerard. They are like an old, married couple (Gerard and TGO, that is). Our very own 'odd couple'.

We need a picture of TGO dressed in some old timey journo outfit; reckon a fedora with a press card sticking out would only enhance the amber halo that surrounds Robbo's head at all times.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
That opening shot very confusing I wondered why Beaker Jnr's head was on the desk then I realised it was a Sherrin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back