Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate those hats, but on Robbo it's an improvement.

In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony Patrick Smith article. But because I am enlightened by The Tackle.

GTOH.gif

I love how at the end of that clip it looks like TGO simply decides he doesn't want to wear the hat anymore and it promptly vanishes like the proverbial fifteenth schooner.

The chemistry between TGO and the false nerdling is just not there. This is going to be a long 2.5 weeks brothers. We must keep the faith.

I'm struggling at the moment, its all wrapping and no present.

I feel like I'm playing a one man pass-the-parcel, with no toy in sight, every layer is a disappointment.

I'm struggling at the moment, its all wrapping and no present.

I feel like I'm playing a one man pass-the-parcel, with no toy in sight, every layer is a disappointment.
I hear you brother. These are truly testing times. I myself pray daily for a live cross to the true nerdling. Perhaps TGO may yet grow tired of the false nerdling and smite him on air.

We are approaching the half way mark. We must remain strong of faith and nimble of wrist.

Was it just the camera angle, or did TGO's hands get awfully close to Buckley's face last night?

I hear you brother. These are truly testing times. I myself pray daily for a live cross to the true nerdling. Perhaps TGO may yet grow tired of the false nerdling and smite him on air.

We are approaching the half way mark. We must remain strong of faith and nimble of wrist.
You are a man of wisdom and a great example to us all brother Beerfish, May your faith one day be rewarded with a look of disinterest or dismissive wrist flick from our hero, mentor and saviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a man of wisdom and a great example to us all brother Beerfish, May your faith one day be rewarded with a look of disinterest or dismissive wrist flick from our hero, mentor and saviour.

The Beerfish may have been touched by TGO in another life, our own lives throw these little teasers out to test us.

Do we have the strength to co-exist?

I have been acknowledged by TGO on twitter. Blessed am I to receive the dismissive wrist flick.
You are indeed blessed beyond imagination, May we all one day be dismissed in such a holy fashion.

Imagine leaving this earth with TGO giving the eulogy, no words, no emotions, just a dismissive wrist flick and we depart the planet.

Dare I even dream it.

You are indeed blessed beyond imagination, May we all one day be dismissed in such a holy fashion.

Imagine leaving this earth with TGO giving the eulogy, no words, no emotions, just a dismissive wrist flick and we depart the planet.

Dare I even dream it.
I had the tenacity to question TGO's writings with what I had the fall to assume were facts. He dismissed me with "No MWNN". I repeated my claim and he uttered a single word. "Lies"

History has been rewritten. TGO has spoken it.

I had the tenacity to question TGO's writings with what I had the fall to assume were facts. He dismissed me with "No MWNN". I repeated my claim and he uttered a single word. "Lies"

History has been rewritten. TGO has spoken it.

11th Commandment

"Lies"

Here endeth the sermon......

11th Commandment

"Lies"

Here endeth the sermon......
The tweet has now vanished like it too has been dismissed, but I saw it and indeed confirm this commandment.

The brutality of dismissal I experienced from TGO was truly awe inspiring. The strength of the wrist flick was akin to that when TGO is sitting on a balcony outside a bar overlooking a beach. And to amuse those deemed worthy of being in his vicinity, he decides to flick an expired cigarette as far as he chooses. Perhaps aiming for the ocean to spread his greatness. Perhaps at some pesky children that have chosen to take up residence too close to his aura. Either way, the brutality of that flick of dismissal is similar to that I experienced last night.

Do you think TGO has some sort of "wrist flick to dismiss" function on his smart phone akin to the iPhone's "shake to undo"?

Do you think TGO has some sort of "wrist flick to dismiss" function on his smart phone akin to the iPhone's "shake to undo"?
When TGO flicks his wrist his iPhone simultaneously closes all unnecessary apps, opens the TAB app and searches Google Maps for the closest place he may obtain sustenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back