Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers I am warning you all now - do not go onto the ASADA board for there is a terrible thread started with the express purpose of blaspheming TGO. I am in tears now brothers :cry:

Shots fired - to the thread at once to defend TGO.
Braveheart.jpg

I've had to put out spot fires on the Cat's board I'm ashamed to say. Thankfully they are not two faced heretics only those who have yet to look upon the face of God aka tune into channel 504.

I feel for the unbelievers and the ignorant that fail to grasp that he acts for the benefit of us all.
I feel pity for the uninitiated, the simpletons and the charlatans.

Even the dismissive wrist flick makes us stronger, I drop to my knees in thanks for his disdain.

Join me brothers and pray that the weak of mind will one day understand.

Brothers I am warning you all now - do not go onto the ASADA board for there is a terrible thread started with the express purpose of blaspheming TGO. I am in tears now brothers :cry:
Fear not brother. The sole purpose of that board is to quarantine the village idiots from the rest of the village. Avert your eyes from its heresy lest your mind become tainted by its circular gibberish.

Last edited:
Brothers I am truly blessed to have been on the receiving end of this wrist-flick!
TGO.png

I have removed my team name because I am dirt, I am nothing next to TGO.

Well done brother, only the truly enlightened possess the self awareness to know their own invisibility in his presence.

The invisibility of the faithful, help the blind and faithless to see his splendour and general awesomeness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The influence and word of TGO casts as wide and as far as his shadow. No meer ASADA comments board can diminish the shining and glory of his words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back