Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just add the comma to this and we're good to go:
burger_badge_button-p145090284448715203z745k_400.jpg

Screen_Shot_2012_04_05_at_9_47_40_AM.png

BROTHERS BEHOLD THE NEW CHALICE FOR OUR CHURCH SACRAMENTS!

Deputy VC and grizzly what sayeth you both!

Brothers I know this goes against the giant KFC cup school of thought, but cardboard is transient - ceramic is permanent!

Brothers I know this goes against the giant KFC cup school of thought, but cardboard is transient - ceramic is permanent!

Most lovely. Is there like a realistic bourbon ring on the inside of the vessel about half way up?

Brother Manboob this is truly a work of the finest craftsmenship.
Is there a piece missing out of the handle? I only ask that because true zen masters would add this imperfection as an act of self effacement.

Most lovely. Is there like a realistic bourbon ring on the inside of the vessel about half way up?

Brother Manboob this is truly a work of the finest craftsmenship.
Is there a piece missing out of the handle? I only ask that because true zen masters would add this imperfection as an act of self effacement.

My brothers your knowledge of the non-visble elements of the cup is proof positive that you truly have eyes that see not just the physical world but see deep into and past the realm of truth.

Moreover DVC as you have noted the cup itself is a living paradox - scandalous in its being (it is both perfect and imperfect). As you have stated it has a piece missing out of the handle. The mug was made in the Japanese tradition of Wabi-Sabi.

"if an object or expression can bring about, within us, a sense of serene melancholy and a spiritual longing, then that object could be said to be wabi-sabi.[Wabi-sabi] nurtures all that is authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect."

The chipped handle is representative of our lives before the Dear Leader arrived. The "incomplete circle"! And as DVC states it reflects my own self-effacement and my own worthlessness compared to Dear Leader.

Surely a handle is only required if the beverage is expected to be hot. Robbo and his Followers only drink the cool, sweet amber liquid. Hence no, handle.

Surely a handle is only required if the beverage is expected to be hot. Robbo and his Followers only drink the cool, sweet amber liquid. Hence no, handle.

Have you ever tried to hold a cup between your toes with no handle? One must be able to tweet, KFC* and drink all at once... Our Dear Leader may be able to bend and defy the laws of grammar, but in solidarity with His followers He adheres to the laws of physics.

* (here used as a verb i.e. "to KFC")

Ourlord.jpg

Happy Easter Brothers!

King, Johnson, Eade and Jesus Incarnate (seen 2012 years after his resurrection) standing on the Etihad turf. Someone throwing them all eggs from the side of the camera; the first two get one each so Robbo turns and looks at the mysterious thrower with those big, magnificent eyes. As you do, he gets one within seconds. Grins like a kid in a candy store before handing it to Rodney. Champion of the people.

Jason Dunstall is Jesus incarnate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tis indeed a holy time, fellow brethren.

On behalf of the meekly small Monks of the Silent Goatee, I proffer these holy day tidings:

And the third day there was a marriage in a Port Adelaide game
Of Hamo and Basil, and there was a great distress among the people

And Robbo said, "Bring forth that watery jug thing"
And he did spew most mightily into it

He did say, "s**t, that was a big one. Sorry, I'm not meant to swear on TV"
And there was much amazement among the gathering

For when the gathering beheld the jug, they saw it was potent ale
And there was much amazement and trimming of wiry chinfluff.

And Robbo declared, "Bring forth those shitty seafood appetiser things"
They were broughtforthened, and, lo, became souvas with extra garlic

And there was a multitude of wristflickery amongst the believers
Who were sorely amazed and desirous of knowledge, but severely pissed.

And his believers remembered this, having endured the Friday dedicated to Fish,
For Robbo knew what was in a real man: 21 VBs, three pizzas, a doughnut in garlic sauce

And henceforth his followers knew the day as Eatser

Happy Eatser, brethren. May the Lord belch widely upon ye.

And Robbo declared, "Bring forth those shitty seafood appetiser things"
They were broughtforthened, and, lo, became souvas with extra garlic

Brother Joe - A bit of history to go with your holy day tidings. According to The Oxford Dictionary of Art and Artists (ISBN-13: 978-0199532940). This mosaic was found during recent excavations to make the boggers in the media section of the G bigger (to accommodate our Dear Leader and Lord). The flat bread depicted being obvious veracity of the "souvas with extra garlic".

MCG.png

Excellent missal contributions Brothers manboob and Joe444.

On SEN earlier this day was on topic with liturgical banter about the saints.

"They have shown us what we all have been talking about, well, not what I was talking about, but what everyone was talking about and I was agreeing with."

New proverb from our master:

Footy is hard, footy isn't hard.
Loved that. First it was "footy is an incredibly hard game to play", then when they started talking about Melbourne it was "footy is an easy game". Gerard or someone on twitter should've hit him up on that.

Tonight on 360.

The great man refers once again to his own personal lexicon. To Sewell: "Is Geelong have you mentally?"

Rightly showing his disdain for reading anything he himself has not written. To Heath Black "I've read parts of it, I havent read a word of it".

In awe.

Tonight on 360.

The great man refers once again to his own personal lexicon. To Sewell: "Is Geelong have you mentally?"

Rightly showing his disdain for reading anything he himself has not written. To Heath Black "I've read parts of it, I havent read a word of it".

In awe.
Just watched that then.

The Great Man, to Sewell: "I need to ask you a question. Is, is Geelong, got you guys mentally?"

New proverb from our master:

Footy is hard, footy isn't hard.

Loved that. First it was "footy is an incredibly hard game to play", then when they started talking about Melbourne it was "footy is an easy game". Gerard or someone on twitter should've hit him up on that.

I remember watching that and I was amazed at the contradictions. Gotta love him :thumbsu::D

Felt sorry for Robbo tonight. Forced to wear that ridiculous over-sized suit jacket.

The Beast deserves better.

Lucky he has a head 5 times bigger than David Bryne..

[YOUTUBE]dE-mxVxFXLg[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back