Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does TGO do in the off-season? I couldn't imagine he would go down to St Kilda pier and drop a fishing line over the side. He doesn't strike me as the type that would visit Ayers Rock and climb it.
I'm guessing he would visit a town that goes off with a few pubs, in case he gets barred from one he has fallback options.
Port Douglas might be the kind of place he'd like. Courthouse Hotel overlooking the water with a TAB underneath. lots of backpackers to ravage and cane toad races at The Ironbar.
Perrrrrrfecttttt
As the Holy Spirit(s) I assume he ascends and sits on the left hand of the Father.

What does TGO do in the off-season? I couldn't imagine he would go down to St Kilda pier and drop a fishing line over the side. He doesn't strike me as the type that would visit Ayers Rock and climb it.
I'm guessing he would visit a town that goes off with a few pubs, in case he gets barred from one he has fallback options.
Port Douglas might be the kind of place he'd like. Courthouse Hotel overlooking the water with a TAB underneath. lots of backpackers to ravage and cane toad races at The Ironbar.
Perrrrrrfecttttt

The atomic clock is being dis mantled as we speak as it is now redundant.

There is no such thing as time anymore only Robbomoments

And everyday going forward shall be now known as a #Robbomoment

ByMbhLOCcAADXji.jpg

The nerd and the bogan Scott calls them.

TGO is not a bogan.

How dare he..

Can anyone who was at the game today confirm whether TGO addressed the masses on the holiest day of all?

Counted 3 times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The atomic clock is being dis mantled as we speak as it is now redundant.

There is no such thing as time anymore only Robbomoments

And everyday going forward shall be now known as a #Robbomoment

ByMbhLOCcAADXji.jpg

Brothers, who should I write to to get my hands on one of these? My life would be forever better if I could have a likeness of his holiness in my domicile. I would make a shrine in one corner of my loungeroom, and leave offerings of meat and beer nightly.

We still have TGO's twitter holiday pics to look forward to my friends.

Fishing trip with Ox again maybe....Robbo will travel the earth now for a few months and re-connect with the common folk while consuming vast amounts of ale, tobacco and salty snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back