Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 213 page thread devoted to Mark Robinson.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

This is a place of worship unenlightened one, take your paganistic preachings elsewhere. You are defiling the shrine - be wary of a Robbo FATWA or fart coming your way should you persist.

This place scares me.
Fear not this edifice of The Great One, Mr. Tam. Here is a repository of all that is pure and good in the world, from which you can glean an insight into one's-self, and derive spiritual nourishment from the subtle arts of strikethroughs and "good words".

Lessons for life, indeed.

Fear not this edifice of The Great One, Mr. Tam. Here is a repository of all that is pure and good in the world, from which you can glean an insight into one's-self, and derive spiritual nourishment from the subtle arts of strikethroughs and "good words".

Lessons for life, indeed.

TGO bless you Brother Scales for you have extended the can of friendship to the vile leper TimTam and shown us the path to acceptance. So if TGO can accept the lesser nerdling, so too can we accept the vile leper Timtam.

Follow
Mark RobinsonVerified account‏@Robbo_heraldsun
Dogs lost captain, coach, no.6, integrity, respect and generally lost their way .. And they bring in Boyd on a mill a year... #goodluck

Brothers TGO is starting to test my faith, I am unworthy, what am I seeing wrong, how can TGO, one of the intellectual giants of our time be so well, WRONG :eek:

Brothers this is my John the Baptist moment, a crisis of faith, I am, distraught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO at church

Germany has Oktoberfest

Let this be an annual event to celebrate this TGO two pot sculling day

This has the potential to be bigger than Australia Day

Inaugural Robboktoberfest 2014

KJzFQXC.jpg

Brothers TGO is starting to test my faith, I am unworthy, what am I seeing wrong, how can TGO, one of the intellectual giants of our time be so well, WRONG :eek:

Brothers this is my John the Baptist moment, a crisis of faith, I am, distraught.
Perseverence, brother, perseverence. What TGO giveth, TGO can taketh away. We lesser mortals can have no inkling of the grand design of his omnipotent universe.

Today's smiting may serve a higher purpose, who are we to question TGO's motives?

The font of all wisdom hath spoken. The lesson is yet to be learned.

Follow
Mark RobinsonVerified account‏@Robbo_heraldsun
Dogs lost captain, coach, no.6, integrity, respect and generally lost their way .. And they bring in Boyd on a mill a year... #goodluck

He's not wrong. You're farked. Convert.

He's not wrong. You're farked. Convert.

Brother you are indeed fortunate that your selected club has suffered no controversy and felt the harsh sting of TGO's whiplike steel trap mind, and been forced to evaluate your faith...

Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone.

Last edited:
So the Jehovah's Witness International convention drew only 70,000 to Etihad Stadium ?

A Cult of Robbo International convention would be a fair chance to draw more just by inviting all of TGO's 83,000 twitter followers and their non believing friends to come along.

Once there both followers and non believers could take the opportunity to be baptised into The Cult of Robbo by being dipped into one of many baths full of Corona beer.

Followed by the Winnie Blue incense smoke wafting over the assembled congregation.

TGO would of course make an appearance and read out some of his selected scriptures whilst his believers indulged in copious amounts of beer , smoking , punting , wenches and around debauchery.

B0G9CkYCcAAGMju.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back