Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My face when I realised AFL 360 is back in just over a week.
biQJ9Vtf.jpeg

TGO has sensed trouble for the game come next week. It matters not which way the verdict goes, the game will be harmed. The game TGO and his followers love. TGO sensed this and came to the conclusion that the only solution was to sacrifice himself for the greater good. The loss of TGO would cast into insignificance any petty tribunal. But alas, TGO is of course immortal so his suffering is prolonged and extended. But he takes it so that we, lesser than he, shall suffer not.

All hail TGO.

TGO has sensed trouble for the game come next week. It matters not which way the verdict goes, the game will be harmed. The game TGO and his followers love. TGO sensed this and came to the conclusion that the only solution was to sacrifice himself for the greater good. The loss of TGO would cast into insignificance any petty tribunal. But alas, TGO is of course immortal so his suffering is prolonged and extended. But he takes it so that we, lesser than he, shall suffer not.

All hail TGO.

At least he'll be back on 360 three days later.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
HE was very reserved tonight.

I'm worried the 360 producers have convinced the big oaf to tone down the hysterics HE is prone to blurt out with from time to time.

Have they tamed a Demi-God and hounded Him into submission?

Say it ain't so...

I'm worried the 360 producers have convinced the big oaf to tone down the hysterics HE is prone to blurt out with from time to time.

Say it ain't so...

It's his first outing and the footy hasn't even started yet. He's just warming into it. I expect he didn't' drink nearly enough in preparation either.

Say it ain't so...

He'd be nervous about tomorrow

Shane Hird

Cancelled
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
You are all right of course.

I forgot about the weight of a hundred cartons of Corona that sit apon the vast shoulders of our dear leader.

He is The Great One. The Great Oaf.

He is King of the commas and the beacon of truth and down right common sense.

He will be tonight very restless. Many darts will be sucked down into the mighty lungs of the Beast...many bourbons will be chugged down also.

For tomorrow Robbo becomes a common mere mortal for a day. He will be just another frightened Bomber fan awaiting their fate that's going to be handed down from the evil empire.

* but then TGO will recover quickly later in the noon ,return to normal super powers and prepare his judgment that is to be delivered at his throne ( desk ).

Millions will tune in hear the voice of reckoning. The day of the apocalypse is near...

Last edited:
Late to the party this year (swore myself off of Robbo for the year... to date) what health problems has he had?

Gout.

Say it ain't so...

Perhaps Robbo's brush with human illness and his new teeth may have had some impact on his ability to consume his holy drink before his sermon? TGO's wisdom is eternal, but it's the holy drink that allows him to communicate it properly to us common folk. :rainbow:

Shane Hird

Cancelled
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
Gout.

Perhaps Robbo's brush with human illness and his new teeth may have had some impact on his ability to consume his holy drink before his sermon? TGO's wisdom is eternal, but it's the holy drink that allows him to communicate it properly to us common folk. :rainbow:

Yes, intoxication brings wisdom.

TGO has taught me that. And I am grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back