Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGO hears stories from those who have died. He has the power to cross into the afterlife for stories and cheap cigarettes.

and their grandparents! also there is the Herald Sun magazine which he speaks about in the past tense even though it isn't published until this weekend.

he is a time traveller, a shape shifter. we are not worthy.

and their grandparents! also there is the Herald Sun magazine which he speaks about in the past tense even though it isn't published until this weekend.

He exists in all of time and space simultaneously.

image.jpg

Brethren, for his Tuesday matinee TGO composed for us a deeply moving sermon, which needs to be recorded for posterity. Here it is transcribed verbatim:

This is the best week of Australia
I mean the finals are great
But this is the best week of Australia
The build up to Anzac Day
And it seems
And it is so special this year with the 100th anniversary
And already, you know the Herald Sun had a massive magazine on Saturday
Flick through it
And every day we hear stories
And we hear stories from grandchildren
We hear stories from grandparents
We hear stories from people who have died
And people who have survived
And you know my feelings of playing five games on the day
I don't like it
Because the closer this day gets
The more important it gets
And this might be the most important Anzac Day we've had
Maybe the first one? After the war?
But this one could be the most special
And I um, yeah
That's all

Some of TGO's best work, where he transcends the tenses from past to present to future and back again, often in the blink of an eye, in a wonderful cadence reminiscent of the finest orators, even managing a slap at the AFL fixture and a plug for the Hun without seeming gratuitous. What a master work.

Such powerful, statesmen-like words that should be etched into marble slabs with golden chisels.

Last edited:

He exists in all of time and space simultaneously.

He is all seeing, he is all knowing.
He is everywhere and everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers! Like the prodigal son, I have returned to the Church of Robbo after many a month away. In my absence I have followed TGO's sermons with devout adherence.

I have taken on TGO's belief that this is the best week in Australia. I have taken off the rest of the week to drink VB and reflect on the upcoming (and most important) Anzac day ever.

I know you all revere him like a god, but when I'm watching 360, I wonder what kind of root he'd be. A dud root? Between the boozing and the football, does he ever get any hot loving? He lives with a dog, and hangs around blokes alllllll day at work and the pub. Has anyone ever seen him with a woman?

Or, he might be gay I guess (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Oh...I think as long as you're wearing a Freo jumper with Fyfe's number on it he'll go all night....best of luck...

Surely the badge has to be just a simple 'TGO'. Those in here will know what it means and those that don't know what it means don't deserve to.
I agree and the description when someone clicks it needs to be written, with, commas a, plenty

That Corona box TGO's holy toes are placed upon gives me great mirth and laughter. Just brilliant.

It's exciting times my fellow devotees. TGO is king of the footy world once again after returning from his summer activities.

And we, us, the humble football punter, the eggheads, the great unwashed, the more mortals..bask in His glory as He spreads the wise Word of Robbo over the entire country in every tv, newspaper and the interwebs.

It's a great time to be alive.

all praise to the TGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back